Head Count Muni 10-14!!!!!!!!!

Newberry snow update

Well, we got a little during the night here in the Newberry area. About 2-3 inches around town. One of the secretaries in my office who lives a few miles south of Pine Stump said they got about 4-5 inches. Snow is forecasted for us every day this week.....hopefully this time the forecast is true.

Does anyone have a red or black skid plate layin around that is comin up to the muni ride? It is for a 97 vmax I will pay top $$ for your efforts. I just have no time to go and get one and would like one for the trip ty very much.

Chad

chadg said:
Does anyone have a red or black skid plate layin around that is comin up to the muni ride? It is for a 97 vmax I will pay top $$ for your efforts. I just have no time to go and get one and would like one for the trip ty very much.

Chad

I have a new one, but I do not have the hardware to install it. And I do not know at this time if we are comming to muni or not. You are welcome to it but your safest bet would be to call rich. you can have mine for 40 bucks plus shipping or 40 bucks deliverd to muni if I come.......... but remember I do not have the two screws and lock nuts or the four rivits to install it.

I can send pics and ship it out tomorrow. Let me know.

Tod

Yo Tod thank you very much but I think Rich will bring one up for me thanks for lookin out bro

Chad

Back