Drop Brackets

Viper Treats

Are the drop brackets your selling for the proactions stainless? Just wondering because I installed a SC10 III in a viper and I don't have any ski pressure because the sled is sitting too level. I thought a drop bracket on the rear suspension mount would help correct this. I would need to modify the drop bracket for the ski-doo skid, and if its stainless it is harder to modify, unless you guys would be willing to do that for me if I gave you what I need. Thanks.

The drop brackets are made from aluminum so they should be fairly easy to modify. If you would like we can do it for you but it will cost a little extra depending on the time that goes into modifying. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks

2ooosrx said:
The drop brackets are made from aluminum so they should be fairly easy to modify. If you would like we can do it for you but it will cost a little extra depending on the time that goes into modifying. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks

The rear suspension bolt in the SC10 is larger, so I can just drill that out per the size I need when i get them. If I understand correctly how the bracket works, the skid shaft slides into that slot milled out over the two holes? If I get the shaft size for you, we will know if I need to have that milled out larger. That would be the only thing difficult for me to change. I will get the shaft size tomorrow and get back to you.

The collar on the doo skid rear shaft is 1 1/2" diameter. If I am correct, that size would need to fit into the slot milled out over the two holes on the bracket.

I just measured the part that you are referring to and it has a diameter of 1.495" which is just under 1 1/2". I am not sure how acccuratly you measured it so let me know if you think we should widen it up a little bit or not. Thanks

I think it will work. It was actually just under 1 1/2". If I have trouble I will just take it to work and have someone mill it out for me. Was I correct on how those brackets work? Do you take paypal?

Back