Boomer's White 136" SRX in the snow

Nice artical in the new Snowtech magazine on your sled . Great looking sled , must have more time than I do !! Looks like a lot of fun !

Thanks guys. I just got my Snow Tech issue in the mail yesterday. I've been pretty fortunate that Snow Tech seems to share in my passion for showing people what a guy can put together with a little creativity and spare time. I'm pretty happy with the way that SRX turned out. It's a pretty serious hobby of mine.

I'm glad that the article also has a nice mention of the TY web site in the first paragraph, pretty cool. :rocks:

Kudos to Hondo aka Bob Davis for the nice article in this issue about his High Mileage Venture. That is an awesome story to read. ;)!

Really nice article. All my buddies that read that article were just in aww of that sled. We all thought that should be sled that Yamaha should of built. Quite impressive.

I thought that sled looked familiar in that Snow Tech!

Sweet ride, and nice work.

It's funny, so many people mod their sportbikes to alter them dramatically from stock, but it seems the sledders are much less likely to re engineer their sleds.

There's been quite a few guys with SRX's that have contacted me about this sled, and it seems like there's still quite a following of SRX owners looking to update their sleds to improve their ride and handling. Even though my wife and I have been riding Apex based 4-stroke sleds the last couple of years, I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of the sexy aroma that only a 2-smoker can give. Chicks dig the smell of Yamalube. Just ask Jonny Skeptical. But if you're burning Klotz.......Schwing!

If there's any SRX owners looking to upgrade their sleds for this season let me know. I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction.

I can see why it would be hard to give up. and I am still enjoying the mono you sold me, thanks again :)

Back