Boomer's White 136" SRX in the snow

I like both sleds pretty well, and for completely different reasons lol! whats your summer project?

03viperguy said:
whats your summer project?

The summer project (which actually started last fall) is a 4-Stroke sled with it's namesake on my hat. That's about all I can tell you right now. ;)!

Attachments

• VX1R-hat.jpg
    VX1R-hat.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 8
Great Job Boomer... cant wait to see your next ride ;)! Also let me know when you are ready to send that SRX down the road.... I really love that machine!!

Bump for picks of the VX1R, Was watching at Hay Days and not sure if it made it there but that Srx looked good. Good Work Boomer. XC

ViperXC said:
Bump for picks of the VX1R, Was watching at Hay Days and not sure if it made it there but that Srx looked good. Good Work Boomer. XC

Thanks ViperXC. It was great to meet you and a whole bunch of other TY members at Hay Days. I had a blast talking with you and others about the SRX. There's still a lot of Yamaha 2-stroke fans out there that I talked with.

Unfortunately the VX1R never made it up to Hay Days until Sunday afternoon. I posted some info and pics of that sled on the 4-Stroke TY site last week. Here's the link: http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=44974

That sled is a totally different beast than the SRX. I can hardly wait until the snow flies to ride these things.

No pictures seem to show up for me on that thread, do I have to register on that forum to see them? If so I will need to do that when I have more time. XC

ViperXC said:
No pictures seem to show up for me on that thread, do I have to register on that forum to see them? If so I will need to do that when I have more time. XC

You are correct. Your username and password from this 2-Stroke site does not automatically carry over to the 4-Stroke site. In order to view any pictures on the 4-Stroke site you simply have to register once again on that site and after you get registered and logged on to that site you're good to go. ;)!

sbojan said:
Boomer,

Mind me asking how much a seat like that costs?

That seat cost about 500 bones from Boss. It was a custom built seat. From what I've been recently told by Boss they are no longer doing any custom builds on seats, so I'm not sure if you'd be able to get one like the seat on my SRX.

That sled has a lot of custom made one off parts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Boomer, your sled looks greats.

I had planned on getting into a new sled this year but with just signing a contract on a new house and a baby on the way I think I will just be looking for ways to make the 01 SRX ride a little more like a newer sled.

Now if only Boomer would take that awful weight adding E-start off that thing and ship it up here to me for safekeeping/storage..... :rofl:

Back