CrazySledders Custom Attak (Testing Begins)

Project done. Here are some finished pics.....Hope you all enjoy....

Well, not quite done. It was nice and sunny out, figured my sled needed some sun and the day was perfect for pictures. All that is left is to finish polishing my tunnel, install my A-Arm protectors and a few other small things.

I did take her for a quick spin up the road and back. ( On the side where the snow is ). Let me tell ya, I'm a FAR ways away from stock. I still have goose bumps as I type this. I drove it on some frozen snow, that Crossover track hooked well, considering. Man, that blower is crazy, and I am only at 7 lbs. Can't wait til I can boost her up to 10lbs already. lol

I just want to take a quick moment here to say thanks to everyone who helped me along the way on this project. I ABSOLUTELY could not have made this happen without this site's help. I know this. The members on here who have answered my 100's of questions, ideas, etc.
I thank all of you for your patience with me as I went through and still am in the learning curve of the boosted world.

I also want to thank the companies in which I got these parts from. You all have been a blast to work worth. And think, I build a sled each and every year, so you'll all be hearing from me again with my next project. lol

Final parts list:

2007 Attak GT

Custom flames by Jordan at ArticFX
MPI Supercharger Stage I w/ BOV
Hauck Headers and pipe
Hauck #5 Clutch kit
136 AD Boivin Expert X ( 4" set back )
144" X 1.5" Camoplast Crossover track
C@A Pro XT's
Oil and filter by Amsoil
Ulmers Front end bushing kit
Autometer C2 Gauge set ( Water, Boost/Vacuum, Digital Wideband A/F )
Parker knockbox
Yamaha Yellow headlight
Solid black Yamaha seat
Yamaha Mountain rear plastic
Custom tail light
L.E.D.'s
Aux 55W Driving lights
Painless Aux 7 Circuit fuse block
Custom Diamond plating
Wahl brothers Extrovert drivers ( These also drive the inside track lugs )
Hartman Inc tunnel extension
Lowrance GPS
Scorpio Full Alarm System with perimeter Sensors
Custom built rear U-cooler

There is probably more, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Once again, I want to say THANK YOU, to all who have contributed to this build. Your all AWESOME. Rock On

-1CS

Attachments

• IM001555.JPG
    IM001555.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IM001556.JPG
    IM001556.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IM001557.JPG
    IM001557.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IM001559.JPG
    IM001559.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IM001558.JPG
    IM001558.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
A couple more....

Check out the link in my signature for the complete build of this sled.

Come on snow.....

-1CS

Attachments

• IM001560.JPG
    IM001560.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IM001561.JPG
    IM001561.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 21
  • AttakGt 009.jpg
    AttakGt 009.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 31
That is amazing, I am going to have to cut class one day and drive over to see that in person....

Thats all I need.......maybe I will stop by one day with my sled and you can do the jetting on mine cause I have no idea what I am doing and I will bring a case and some pizza....

i am down with the sickest, and that is a sick sled.And i am damn proud to have contributed something to this sled,even if it is as small as a decal.Great Job Vince!

Vince excllent job on the sled.
I can't wait for the weenie roast(cable) this year.

2ooosrx said:
You forgot about the sockets to take the drive apart. The sticker are on the way. The sled great.

Bruce
LOL.... thats right, Bruce!!! thanks for mine!! lol..... hey what about the Amsoil guy? lol..... great job Vince!!!!

Cole:
Don't know much about jetting, but we'll figure it out. lol I'm going to be playing out on the lake this weekend. Come on down. A few of us locals here get together and some fun tuning our sleds every year out there for the season. It's always a great time. This year being the earliest in awhile. One of my buddies brings his radar gun out and plow of a track with the ATV's.

horkn:
I'd hate to say as that would open things up for a debate that I rather not get involved in. However, I am starting out at low boost settings, ( 5-7.5lbs ) plus I have the full Hauck exhaust, headers and pipe that they ( Hauck ) claim to put out 7-9hp. I'm not sure if that is the same with my sled being boosted or not. I plan to have her Dyno'd when I crank her up to 10-11lbs later this season.

Chilli,
The sled is not sponsored, other than my pocket. lol
I do like the racy look though. Basically what I did, was If I bought a part from you, I put your decal on my sled. There are a couple companies that I was unable to obtain decals from them due to them not having any.

John,
LOL....Actually, your decal is the biggest one of all. Not counting the flames of course. I have had a REDMATER TY decal on every sled I've had since joining this site. You do awesome work my friend.

Okay MR. Amsoil. I fixed the thread.....how's that for ya? lmao

I can't wait for the roast either Pro. Looking forward to opening my sled up out there. By that time, I should have her pretty much maxed out....for this year anyways. Next year the Water/Methanal and Nitrous is going on....somewhere. lmao

I'll be waiting, Bruce.....lol Don't forget, I'll need one for each side. lol

Last edited:

Back