Ontario TY Ride

It looks like we will have quite a few people going. It will be great!!!!
I will be in contact with a few of you on setting it up.

Hey Big Red.
Any more on this ontario ride?
Where, when etc...End of Jan, early feb, march??
Looks like a great year this year as far as snow.
Snow is here!!
Cheers,
Rick.

I might be able to throw a big bore SRX together for that ride. I'll have to let u know as the time gets closer.

Yeah they are on, I am awaiting some jets. Then the carbs are going backo n. They sounds great. I had to hear them before i yanked the carbs off, lol.

Now that the snow is here and we are all riding we should set up something.
I'd still like to go riding in the Bancroft/Whitney/Barry's Bay/Haliburton area.
I'm looking anytime between the 29th of Feb and the 3rd of March.
Anyone still interested let me know.
I still think we should stay at the High Country Lodge.
If anyone has any other ideas lets talk....

Mike

BigRed700 said:
Now that the snow is here and we are all riding we should set up something.
I'd still like to go riding in the Bancroft/Whitney/Barry's Bay/Haliburton area.
I'm looking anytime between the 29th of Feb and the 3rd of March.
Anyone still interested let me know.
I still think we should stay at the High Country Lodge.
If anyone has any other ideas lets talk....

Mike

my grandparents had a cottage for 25 years of my life on Cross (Lyell) lake, right behind High Country, that is a good call for accomadations.

Perhaps a "Guest" pass trail sticker could be quickly whipped up for any American friends that come up? We might consider them our honored guests, and guests are normally not required to pay. Either way, I would not trade California, Florida, or Vegas for the Haliburton Highlands. The best time of my life was spent up at Camp Wigamog....

I would love to see the ride right here in the Haliburton area and north, but I'm in wherever we decide to have it.
I was also thinking that maybe we could go a little further north for all our Michigan guys that would come through the soo.regardless, I am in plus one.
Friday 29th of february till sunday 2nd March is good for me.
Rick.

Just a side note, our trails are f'd right now!
Only good ride is the rail trail. After a few hundred sleds it is pretty rough also. All trails from Minden to dorset are crap. LOTS of moguls and G BUMPS. Ran Mountain lake and 12 mile yesterday and they are slushed up bad. Where there is tracks, it is rough as hell.
Sorry for the neg post,
Rick.

Don't be sorry mulderdad... it's info we need to have. Thanks... Here in London I was listening to the dripping from the eaves and I'm actually looking at the green lawn. F***.

I might be able to go too!

We lost all of over snow again here. Around 2 feet vanished. Still some on fence lines and in ditches, grrrr. So frustrating saturday the trails were fairly good. I'm thinking the hailburton area might be a tough area if the cold doesn't arrive. Normally early march would be prime time. Lots of time yet. Other years were there haven't been much snow in hailburton you could go to northbay and find 4 feet. Funny winter this is. Lucky I got 1400km on before the snow melted :-).

Steve

Any chance we can move it back a week? like Feb 23rd the reason being is in North bay the last couple of weeks in Feburary and the first 2 weeks in March they have some really big radar runs and i would really like to make it up this year, or if we can maybe ride up to north bay on the ride maybe we can see some of the races. I would love to see Valins sled fly. Also this year there should be some really good speeds coming out of North Bay this year. Just a thought but the majority rules.

Back