( Season 2007-08 )TY Mileage– Ike

I loaned my Vmax to Yamaha for their 40th anniversary meeting two weeks ago. All the european snowmobile dealers (over 200 ) were gathered to a week long meeting to Rovaniemi. They test rode the 09 sleds + had a chance to see a sled from all the 4 decades of Yamaha snow machines (SL351, SW440, SR-V 540, Vmax-4 800 MountainMax, The SR-V and Vmax-4 were Samueljackson´s and mine).

So anyway I got a call from Yamaha and they asked to know what size riding gear I used. Today I got a package. It included Team Replica FX gear and the 40th anniversary collector´s edition book.

140dmkm.jpg

The gear should be tested soon since we still have lots of snow and great weather.

Ike

Last edited:
Pomojoki010.jpg

Pomojoki016.jpg

Pomojoki019.jpg

Pomojoki017.jpg

Pomojoki002.jpg

Out today. +7 c weather, over 1 meter of snow. Great!

I was checking next summers thinning areas.

Ike

Last edited:
Tom, got the package today!

Thank you for the hat and stuff! Awesome!

Ike

Ike,

Those are some amazing pictures... Your very luck. Did you ever get in that hill climbing race?

tomseal6 said:
Ike,

Those are some amazing pictures... Your very luck. Did you ever get in that hill climbing race?

Yes I did. I raced that Exciter mod. Newer sleds were a handfull, but I did beat some of them. No podium place for me though. Should have kept those PSI twins in it for that race... we had that single pipe version going there on that race...

Ike

Back