who ask for the rain

The snow here is almost gone. We finally start out early with what looked like one of the best winters we've had for quite a while and now this...
dwhi-493iv7efm.png
nf-493iwairk.gif

Snow is gone in Boyne City, Rain.... No make that HUGE rain w/thunder & lightning. Here we go again :(
Real glad I dont have a new sled right now! Oooops, Did pick up a XC-120 for the baby girl though. Damn weather!!!!!!!!!

Snow's history here,not a flake to be seen, was 60 deg. here today,thought
about rolling the lawn!!!

yep almost the same here after the week it will be 4 wheeler time ....i hate those 4 wheeler grrrrrrrrrrrrr

65 deg. in Chi-Town thinking on getting the boat out of the barn!!!!!

rain rain go away come back in MAY.................................

All gone in London Ontario area as well. Guy on the radio said this is just a blip (in fact a record), and there's still a lot more winter ahead than there is behind. If I lived out in the country I would throw my golf clubs into a bonfire as a sacrifice to the snow gods... I hate golfing anyway...Steve

Skidooslayer687 said:
how much snow left up in Ottawa?? might be headin home this weekend to do some riding (if possible haha)
You can still ride....but tomorrow and Wednesday will give the snow a shit kickin....we lost about 6" just today, so with rain in the forecast might not be much more than a ft left........and I don't know about the condition of the groomed trails after that :(

Last edited:
Skidooslayer687 said:
lol jesus not what i wanted to hear, i hope theres still some left for me lol
Yah man, I know!! I had plans to go out this coming weekend, but we adjusted the plans and went last weekend, because of the weather....glad I did now

if we get heavy rain conditions will suck, but if the rain holds out, could be ok.

Back