who ask for the rain

i'm sure bendersrx will do is radar run on a nice lake not freeze loll... hope your clutching are pretty fine tune ...

Well i don't know if you guys heard the news, the lad that usally plows the radar track tried to plow one new years eve on the constance bay side and his truck fell in. It took all day on new years day to get it out. The truck was wrote off. I don't know even when we will get out now because of the rain. I did see the first truck on the ice in front of my house last weekend but the rain really sucks. Hopefully it gets really cold after this rain. Doing the snow, cold dance as i type.

it'd be good if she got real cold, freeze everything good and make the lakes decent.... i dont think we should be worried yet, lol theres still a lot more winter to come, its only the 2nd week of january, it will come yet lol

Skidooslayer687 said:
it'd be good if she got real cold, freeze everything good and make the lakes decent.... i dont think we should be worried yet, lol theres still a lot more winter to come, its only the 2nd week of january, it will come yet lol
Yah Last year at this time I hadn't even been out once, I've been out twice so far, so we're far ahead....winter will come.

The melting should help the lakes, I was out this past weekend, did some fishing, and there was 10" of ice (small lakes up in Quebec, maybe less here in Ottawa) but there was only 2-3 inch of Black ice, the rest was all white Slush ice. With the melting of the snow on top, and then a freeze there will be lots of ice then.

Back