Finally winter is coming,,yippie!!!!!!!

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Major weather disturbance in western Canada,we should be hit with 10-20 cm of snow.That is 4-8 inches of ther white stuff and there will be blizzard conditions.Guess I'll be home that day trying to ditchbang that stuff with my 600.If it is as they say and on track,the city should be shut down for sure.Ya,finally winter is here....I am crossing my fingers for this one...mother nature don't dissapoint me now.LOL

Great man, I feel sorry for all you sled heads with no snow! I am in BC we got so much its crazy ! An hr away and where talking 8 to 10 ft of powder!

Go hard man!

Hey Bluemonster...what are you smoking!!!!LOL. Winnipeg won't shut down with 8" of snow, you must be thinking of Toronto!!!! By the way we are only supposed to get 1-2 inches with high winds.

-what are u talking about
-going off the damn weatherman's prediction
-my granny does the shuffle in 8"of snow,the Yamaha shuffle on a MM at 100.
-is there a reason why I can't open any of the doors in the house.
saw my dog just blowing by past the window,where's he going in such a hurry.
-why is the neighbours pool doing in my front yard..yippie
-do you remember 1966,now that was a storm.My dad and I shoveled an 8' tunnel thru the length of the driveway,no snowblowers in them days.
-just saw a cow blow by the house,a tree,a tractor,,a house even tumbling across my yard.
-wow..there goes a Red Dodge Ram even...lol

:wel: MR BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ok,will send the storm your way with -45 wind chill values.You'll enjoy that.Can I say popsicle!!!!!When they find you in the middle of a field somewhere,that's what you'll be,a blue popsicle...lol

bluemonster1 said:
ok,will send the storm your way with -45 wind chill values.You'll enjoy that.Can I say popsicle!!!!!When they find you in the middle of a field somewhere,that's what you'll be,a blue popsicle...lol
No thanks on the popsicle thing,lol. In the 1980,s i went to visit a friend that lived in Whiteriver Ontario,and the temp hit -50 f,for 3 days,needless to say i stupidly tried to sled in it and proceeded to freeze to death,next morning pulled sled over and it came out 1/2 way and stayed there for days,lol.By the way the -50 was without the wind!Right now its raining so the blizzard will be welcome as the trails are marginal at best and the rain is really going to hurt us.

BLUEMONSTER1i sure hope you send the snow part of your storm our way !Right now it is pouring rain,it,s so depressing it,s not funny.Mind you their calling for 100kph winds and freezing temps for later tonight.The rain is sure going to kill the trails though,so i hope this storm dumps at least a 100 cm on us.

Hey Blue, hope we get hit by a storm soon.......this winter is the shits so far for the lack of snow.......at least we have lots of ice now.

Huh!!!!! :)

do I like the weather man here...sheesh.Nothing wrong with -50's,Tundra and ice.Exciterfan,ride that Viper on the dirt in the fields..it'll rip.Yep the snow situation is crap now.Just when I am about to get the SRX tuned clutch wise.How are your hyfax's doing boys.Mine are still good,got ice scratchers and snow deflectors on my sleds which help a great deal.Still not great riding conditions by any means.There's always nest year..or the next after or even the one after that.LOL Be patient!!!!At least no one is getting stuck this year..that is a good thing...lmao!!!!.Should off goneto the poker derby last weekend,got my dates mixed up.The one in La Salle,Starbuck,Brunkild and surrounding areas.My bud and his wife went and had a great time.But he says he is not going on any more rides now,it's useless riding on dirt and the roughness is not great,plus you get all that crap in your sliders and suspension.

Hey Len..is your son still working for Detail and freezing his a$$ off...hehe!!That company is going down fast.I left in August and never looked back.I work for Flo-Form installing counters,all inside work and pays double what Detail was paying.
blkmax600...that girl in your avator is still looking hot,she'll melt your snow.
stein...what is wrong with riding on tundra.Did that in Churchill for a day and my back felt real good the next day..lol..almost crippled for life.
cougar..no such luck..it is rain your are getting and that is it.I am not sending you any snow,keeping whatever there is for myself,me and I..lol

bluemonster1 said:
Hey Len..is your son still working for Detail and freezing his a$$ off...hehe!!That company is going down fast.I left in August and never looked back.I work for Flo-Form installing counters,all inside work and pays double what Detail was paying.
blkmax600...that girl in your avator is still looking hot,she'll melt your snow.
stein...what is wrong with riding on tundra.Did that in Churchill for a day and my back felt real good the next day..lol..almost crippled for life.
cougar..no such luck..it is rain your are getting and that is it.I am not sending you any snow,keeping whatever there is for myself,me and I..lol
sorry ,took your snow also.it,s starting to snow realheavy now.one thing about living on lake superior,is you miss all the good storms directly or once in a while they hit head on ,hopefully this is one of the head on ones.at least i can go a few miles north and theres lots of the white gold.jeeze,i remember my first winter in the peg back in 72 we got buried big time and still freezing on top of that also.loved living there!still have the yearbook fron sturgeon creek secondary,lol.73-74,egads thats a long time ago.

Back