Finally winter is coming,,yippie!!!!!!!

Riding would have been great last Wednesday - Friday here. I was in Parry Sound area for 4 days and there was a minimum of 3 feet at the hunt camp we stayed at... but only about 1.5 feet anywhere else in the area... weird. I got home and all of our snow was down to about 6 inches with trails opening. It poured rain last night and we're down to about an inch or two in most parts of District 9, it's cold and crazy icey now. On a second, brighter note... I didn't have to go to work today due to the weather!! lol

change_up said:
Riding would have been great last Wednesday - Friday here. I was in Parry Sound area for 4 days and there was a minimum of 3 feet at the hunt camp we stayed at... but only about 1.5 feet anywhere else in the area... weird. I got home and all of our snow was down to about 6 inches with trails opening. It poured rain last night and we're down to about an inch or two in most parts of District 9, it's cold and crazy icey now. On a second, brighter note... I didn't have to go to work today due to the weather!! lol
pretty well everything in the sault is closed except for the beer store.thank god!all highways leading out of town are closed ,it rained big time last night then froze and now its blowing 100 kph plus .really in town more blowing than accumulation of new snow,i sure wish we,d get another storm of 95 where we got 5 feet plus in a couple of days,that would sure make the trails much nicer,though i got to give the local club credit for keeping the trails as good as they are ,when i was out monday they were like glass for the most part.

Blue,

The Viper is in the shop. Went out last Friday to put up signs for the derby and when I hit Oakbank I found I had an significant antifreeze leak (dripping from the fron of the engine). Had quite a puddle on the ground so I had to call for the truck and trailer to come pick me up. Haven't heard whats up with it yet. She was running fantastic up to that point. Only 1400 miles on it???

So.... I had to use the back up sled on Saturday (SXR 600 Triple pipes), and I had a hoot. The M10 soaked up the bumps, the machine just screamed all day with no issues. Over 12000 Km on her and she just runs fantastic!!!

Well if the weather forecast is correct it will be a great ride to Falcon Lake this friday.
Just going out for a day trip. Should be a good ride with some fresh white stuff around
blue - bring the snow back, you monster LOL

I had a bad day.Was finished a job at 4:00,went to start my truck and the starter finally went.It is -30 out and I am stuck at a customers house..oh what fun.Phoned Crane towing and they said 3-4 hour wait.......ahhh!!!! Phoned my mechanic buddy(the one who owns a 08 Renagade XP.He actually left his shop in Whiteridge area to McGregor Farm Road just North of the perimeter off #59 HWY at 5:30.Crane phoned and came sooner,we all timed it and went back to his shop and my truck came about 1/2 hour later.My bud is a great guy,I can't think of anyone else that would drop everything and come all that way to pick me up and take me home from one end of the city to the other end.He just said to me that he klikes to help people out,I will buy his wife and him a nice dinner out.I finally got home at 8:30 and was still thawing out.My bud tells me he loves his 800XP.He has had it up to just a tad below 200 km's hr,that's good.My SRX will never beat him.He even raced his bud's 1000 doo and beat him.Them sleds are fast and he says it just soaks up the bumps great to.What can I say...

mods,what mods.Not going to spend to much more money on the sleds,besides not really gaining anything by it.I thought the SRX was a 120 mph sled,but not in my case.Got to save my money now for a new truck in the near future,that is more important to me now.As long as I have a sled that will do 105 mph or so,that is good enough for me.I don't do any long distance riding anyways,just an hour or two and close to home and that is it.

Back