Helmets

What Helmet style Do You Ride With?

• Total voters
Not really snow specific, the differnece is the shield the "snow" version is purchased with the snow shield obviously with the breath box etc, the street has the sigle shield that you can get the conversion kit which is the breath box etc. and then the snow visor which right now even scorpion themselves dont have bc their snow helemts have become soo popular.

Im goin with a vx-17 next week when they go on closeout after the dealer expo in indy this week.

Bill

billbies said:
Not really snow specific, the differnece is the shield the "snow" version is purchased with the snow shield obviously with the breath box etc, the street has the sigle shield that you can get the conversion kit which is the breath box etc. and then the snow visor which right now even scorpion themselves dont have bc their snow helemts have become soo popular.

Im goin with a vx-17 next week when they go on closeout after the dealer expo in indy this week.

Bill

yep, hjc, scorpion and many others do the same thing, there is an EXO 700 snow, and a street version. the only differences are the breath box and the dual pane shield. HJC does the same with the CL14 as well.

Full face for sure. The nose/mouthpiece is a must. There is hardly any fogging at all with it. The heated visor I've had both on and off, and noticed no difference. However, it just has not been that cold the few times I've been out. I think -15c was the max. Might make a difference at -35c.

Back