my exciter

Indian lake, I thought that looked familiar. That's where everyone feeds the deer isn't it? Maybe I'll see ya there. Let me know when it's time to ride.

cool someone on TY is from this area thats great ill try to keep in touch .....yea thats my fav spot to ride i love feeding the deer ;)!
:flag:.....love that straight away leading to the deer spot

Yup, that's the big T in Indian Lake. That long straightaway is where they nab people on radar too. That speed limit must just be a 'suggestion'. I've gone through there at 50 when the DEC was running radar and they just waved. LaLaLa

i cant wait till theres enough snow been working on my sled to get it ready for this year
i put new tss struts on, with the seals and rubber boots all new.... and had my front fox shock on the rear rebuilt... i kinda bent it last year, and had a bad wheel //greased and checked everything out suspension is ready but still havent put the engine back in yet still have to do a few more things for electric start
Anyone going to the ";)! snowdeo ;)!" ;):D its the weekend of dec 11th
Old Forge NY.LaLaLa

Last edited:
Bigrichie
Looks like Indian lake may get some white stuff.
Would you know where I can get trail condition reports from. I know it's early but, for future reference. :WayCool:
I'm going to try and make it to the snodeo on saturday. Do you need tickets in advance? $? :rockon:

Awesome, thanks nysrxr. By the way, I've never had a permit while I ran there but I think I've hit a few inlet trails that I may have needed it. Think I should get one?

no you dont need tickets in advance i dont even think they charge but if they do its a min amount ill be there saturday too//// look for the guy with the reima red yamaha coat and black and grey yamaha hat ....probably 1 in 100..... they will have all brands so its kinda interesting.... and if there is snow they let you test drive too:rockon: ;)! see ya there dont hesitate to ask if its me ill be on the lookout
Richie :rocks:;):D

No problem Wanasrx. As far as needing the Old Forge/Inlet permit, they do require a permit to ride the Town of Webb trails (Old Forge, Inlet, Eagle Bay, and Big Moose). Just like any other legal paperwork I guess, yes you CAN ride without it but you are taking a chance if you dont have it and get stopped. I have bought it the last couple of years and have never got stopped or even checked. I do hear of the trails being patrolled though (and seen for myself a couple of officers out on the trails on sleds) and check-points for reg/ins/trail permit. But I figure, I would rather ride worry free and not have to think about IF getting stopped if I dont have one. I am not sure what the ticket is if you get caught without one. Just my $.02.
-Steve (O.C.)

Wanasrx, I see you and bigrichie are both from NY, are you guys attending the TY ride January 26-30? Here is the link http://www.rx1.info/viewtopic.php?t=6264&start=0

ive got the permit.... you should have one and to get it you need insurance too.if you get the permit early its 65.00 save 20.00 cant wait... ill def try to goto the ty ride also is it ok if my brother comes with his new rev ?
lol..... or is it just all yamaha sleds
take it easy guys and get those sleds ready
ahhhhh:WayCool: my parts are all in ill be working on it this weekend;)!

We try to stick with just Yamaha riders. But I think there may have been a couple riders (very few though) of other brands that infiltrated the group on one day. But they all had there own tow ropes on the front, think they were factory installed...hahaha. Just kidding. I myself say let's stick to Yamaha only. But keep an eye on the post on the RX/RS forum, as I'm sure the topic of "I have a brother or a friend, but they ride Polaris or Ski-doo, can they come on the ride?" will definately come up (and I did not mention Arctic Cat on purpose..hahaha). Keep an eye out. Brand loyalty thing I guess, and dont want any of the "My brand is better than your brand" arguments.

heres another pic, its of that straightaway we all love so much :flag: ummm speed limit is it really 25 mph :ORC ........try 100mph ;)!

Attachments

• straightaway.jpg
    straightaway.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 11

Back