my exciter

FYI,
I won't be at the snodeo. Gotta work. :o|
I have to get my priorities straight one of these days. Have fun.
Let us know how it was. :rockon:
Any snow at Indian Lake?

the snowdeo was good just like last year.... there was no snow or very little ....however there was enough snow to go for a little ride at indian lake but not enough to go crazy. just cruzed,its still a little warm up there too my sled wasnt too happy.... but it was fun :)

just thought i would give an update
The mods that ive done to my sled have gone better than predicted
the low end is so incredible... it almost leaps out of your hands...i was in the driveway going to put it in the garage and from an idle it leaped and almost hit my dads truck
if anything i thought i was going to lose low end....
but its been increased thoughout the power band.
So ive decided to remove the air box and put K&N filters on to increase the flow a little more.... the filters will be in this week .... cant wait to get her on the lake to see what the top end is like...LaLaLa
all the work that ive put into the jetting has taken along time, and was well worth it..:rockon: its much faster than i ever would have thought;)!
if anyone wants to know details just email me
Later
Richie

Attachments

• Picture 0299.jpg
    Picture 0299.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
heres one of the latest pics of the Exciter :WayCool:
This was on lake pleasant... the sled was running pretty good but still a little lean i think, the mains need to be a little biggger the plugs looked really light in color #$%&* thats probably why i could only get up to 85mph:o|
ill get it right eventually...... should reach 100 mph;)!

Attachments

• lakepleasant.jpg
    lakepleasant.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Richie,
I'll be up at Indian Lake Icefishing on the 10-13. It'll be the first time fishing there. Maybe I'll see ya . I hate to say it but, I'll be with a f7 and a zr 800. Perhaps I'll teach them a lesson. LOL. Probably not, they're studded and I'm not. I do weight about 100lbs less then them though. ;)!
I have to say, that's one of the nicest exciters I've seen. :rockon:
Rich

Thanks for the compliment.... its been a long time project. ill have to see if me and my brother will be able to make it up there my schedual doesnt go that far in advance :)

well i guess im not going to be able to go
i have to work this time around
i hope you have a good time
ill probably go friday
but i might break down my engine, and get it bored out to 60 over, and put the wisecos in this coming weekend just waiting for the pistons to arrive
but if they dont ill go riding
have a good one

Well...........the fishing sucked, only one laker and a perch for 12 guys fishing. Got a chance to open the SRX up and ride a few other sleds. I ran against a RX1 and a ZR800 (studded). Lost every hole shot but at around 80 I slowly started to gain and finally passed them. Had mine to 115 with a bit more room but I was holding WOT for a long time so I let off. Rode the RX1, got her up to 120 , man, is that thing smooooooth. Didn't take the ZR to top end. The F7 I took to 107 and thats all she had. It did get there quick though. When racing the RX1 he had 118 when I passed him doing 115. It's too bad we didn't get to meet. Maybe next time.
Rich

wanasrx: im going to lake george on friday afternoon just wondering if you might be able to go? its the winter carnival.... but mostly on weekends... i have friday off so ill be there
or anyone else going to be there and want to meet just leave a message and well figure out were to meet> probably the bar;):D hehe
Richie:rockon:

Back