Constance bay Radar Run - March 22nd (last call)

I'll be there for sure, try it tonight but don't sweat it that much because we will be able to do better testing on Sunday. I got tools so you can do some fine tunning here at my house if you need to, Plus one of my buddies is an old Yamaha racer from way back and he's a very big help. I hope he gets his piston this week for his 77 srx with a 440 SSR motor, its really sweet for an old sled. Also they are having the motorbike races on the ice at the point on Sunday starting at 1pm. So we can check that out to, takes 3 minutes to get there by sled.
I will probley put around and if the track is really good i think i should be able to make a few passes myself.

hey bender are they planning on doing any other runs this season after this sunday??? i was up last weekend and took mine out, went for a rip up to pembroke with some buddies, broke the new rings in and everything.... but i really want to run it under the gun to see what she'll do.... could ya let me know if there planning any other runs??

thanks a lot

Hey Skidooslayer, no problem i will let you know for sure, if the weather holds up for us there will be a couple more. Theres not to many good tracks around, and the guys are iching to get out because there hasn't really been any good speeds this year from what i heard. last night i took a little rip on it just to see and its pretty fast. This weekend they want to concetrate on 1000 foot speeds and 1000 foot drag races. So probley at the beginning or the end is when we will be able to radar this Suday.

Yup i heard that too, I will let you know for sure once it is confirmed. We were out on Sunday testing, with the cold weather i thought i would be a little better but i went backwards top speed for me was 112.6mph

Cold weather + Sunday?? You can't put those three words together in one sentense, it was still a balmy -3C. I want to radar at -15C!!!

Let me know. But if it's going to be 0C again, I doubt I'll bother coming. I know it runs a 114 at 0C, lol.

LOL, looks like its a go for March 9th. There should be lots of action on Sunday, boys are trying for the BIG DOG award in 1000feet. Yamer chaqnge the title of this post to March 9th

LOL I think only the person who started the post can change the title.
On Saturday there is a Big Fishing derby, 20 bucks to get in and the biggest fish wins. I think the pot was over $1100 last year

No, it doesn't work. Just changed the heading above the first post, not the actual title of the thread.

I think they are going to have a little plowing to do before the weekend. Especially with the additional 10cm we are supposed to get on Saturday. Temp on Sunday looks OK though. -5c isn't bad... better then +2c anyway.

Last edited:
BenderSRX said:
LOL I think only the person who started the post can change the title.
On Saturday there is a Big Fishing derby, 20 bucks to get in and the biggest fish wins. I think the pot was over $1100 last year

tell me more abotu this tournament.

My neibour has this derby every year, usally its the last weekend of the year before the shacks have to come off. This year they decided to have it this weekend because the 15th is a Saturday and for the guys to be pulling their shacks off after ;):D wouldn't be good. Every year at about 8am during the fishing derby its like a little town moves infront of the house, its really a good time. They put pylons up and you have to fish inbetween them. 2nd place last year was a fishing trip for 2 up into Quebec, the guy flys you in. They usally have little draws during the day, one year i won a rod. If you interested on coming out Concept send me a PM and i will give you more information, With the snow coming it should be a good day taking little rips around and laughing at some of these guys. I have also invited a few people out to the house so its going to be a little party on the ICE all day

Well it looks like Ottawa will get the full 50cm perdicted. As such, Spence has pretty much said it a NO GO for the runs tomorrow.

Constance bay Radar Run March 22nd. Probably the last one of the year, so come out have show us what you got!

Back