Constance bay Radar Run - March 22nd (last call)

Skidooslayer687 said:
haha i at least want to go down the track once this year, lol makes all the work seem worthwhile if i can see some numbers
jackass (j/k) :bump:
I went down the track... just wasn't happy with the number, lol.
So now I have to do it again and it wont be this weekend.

I hope it stays cold for another 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Well i got there late in the day around 3:45pm, i just got back from Mt Laurier (700kms) :rockon:
There was some good numbers, the Big Dog record was broken.
I got to see Skidooslayer run once. I think by the end of the day he got a 118mph out of his SRX Which is awsome. I got to try out my dream sled a RX1 turbo and fell in love.

I can definately say I am extremely happy with my machine at the moment hahaha.... lots of runs of 115 through the day, fiddled with some suspension and clutching and made 1 run of 118.4 and the next was 117.2 by that time the track was getting bad with top water and such so I called it a day. I do think theres a bit more in her yet though, I was running an old belt, didnt get a chance to buy a new one this year, over revving was a slight issue, would be reving 8600 going down the track and my dcs was going on sometimes... but overall I am very happy lol, Some minor tuning for next year and hopefully I'll be able to go over 120 lol. There was definately some wild machines there though, 140 + was not uncommon lol

Skidooslayer687 said:
I can definately say I am extremely happy with my machine at the moment hahaha.... lots of runs of 115 through the day, fiddled with some suspension and clutching and made 1 run of 118.4 and the next was 117.2 by that time the track was getting bad with top water and such so I called it a day. I do think theres a bit more in her yet though, I was running an old belt, didnt get a chance to buy a new one this year, over revving was a slight issue, would be reving 8600 going down the track and my dcs was going on sometimes... but overall I am very happy lol, Some minor tuning for next year and hopefully I'll be able to go over 120 lol. There was definately some wild machines there though, 140 + was not uncommon lol
Nice run man! Wish I could have been there to meet you, but taking the little guy to the grandparents place was a higher priority. Guess I'll have to be happy with my 114.3 for this year and try again next year.
BenderSRX said:
Well i got there late in the day around 3:45pm, i just got back from Mt Laurier (700kms) :rockon:
There was some good numbers, the Big Dog record was broken.
I got to see Skidooslayer run once. I think by the end of the day he got a 118mph out of his SRX Which is awsome. I got to try out my dream sled a RX1 turbo and fell in love.
Did you run it down the radar run and what did it get? You thinking of a trail machine or a radar machine. How easy are they to handle in a corner when the turbo kicks in at the wrong time?

No I did not take the rx1 down the track. I rode it in the snow. This was setup to be his trail machine. He runs 10lbs boost on pump gas at aprox 190HP he said if i was to run race gas 114 octane with the flick of the switch it bumps it up to 20lbs of boost at aprox 240hp. When i first got on it i thought it would be torquee of the line but it wasn't it takes a bit of time to build the boost which i really like. I took it for about 6 blasts up and down beside the track and OH MY GOD I GOT TO HAVE THIS SLED. The guy told me it runs 140's with 20lbs boost on race gas, on the pump gas he said you can hold it to the bar all day long. It has the reverse in it and a trail track. So it would be my trail sled and for the days out on the ice i would up the boost and use race gas and have alot of fun. I did not corner with it but it would be very easy to get use to. He was running a mixture of pump and race gas on the weekend and i got to try it at 20lbs and every time i tried a blast i could not look at the gages because there was so much pull.
And he told me if i was to change the gearing and the track i would run 150's no problem and thats my dream 150mph

Last edited:
lol, no its not a secret. Track is about 3000' or a little more if you start off in the snow.

Yammers right 3000 feet, its probley 4000 with the shut down, last weekend they marked off 1000 feet and 2000 feet for the big dog award

yep just long enough to beat me lolll... don't worry ill be faster its just my first radar and the winter is over sooooooooooooooo all the summer to trick the beast loll

going out tomorrow to run the gun with yamyrider, i will ask him to post the pics here so others can see instead of me emailling them to you mod. Downzising these pics are too complicated for me . i am better with a wrench ....hope to beat my score but it snowed 3 inches ??????

Back