Server Upgrade!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
The Forums will be going offline Thursday April 10 for transfer to our new server. The site may appear to be offline temporarily until DNS resolves to the new server. If everything goes smooth, everything should be back online and operational by the end of that weekend.

I'd be interested in what server we are coming from and what the specs are of the one we are going to.. If you want to share.. :)

Current Configuration:

Dual Xeon CPU 2.8GHz
4GBRAM
2 X 120GB IDE HDDS on RAID 1
1000 GB Monthly Transfer
Fedora Core 4 Plesk 8

New Configuration:

Intel Xeon Quad-Core E5345 2.33 GHz 1333MHz
2 GB DDR2-667 ECC RAM
Dual 250 GB SATA RAID1 HDDs
3000 GB Monthly Transfer
Fedora Core 7 Plesk 8.2

Transfer will start tonight and the boards will be on standby with no posting allowed until transfer is complete..... get your info from the forums today!!!

I had to delete my cookies after the upgrade. I couldn't use the NewPosts button It said "Sorry! The administrator has specified that you can only do one search every 25 seconds." After deleting them it's all good! Thanks MrSled!

MrSled said:
New Server is up... please report anything strange as we are still working on things over the weekend.

Tom
Past post with pics, unable to view...is it something at my end I have to reset?
I also tried to ad an attachment, but would not load...even with the resize & proper file ext.
Again did I miss something, was I to reset something in my user control after the upgrade...thanks for now...Tom

Back