Server Upgrade!!

Tom, I keep getting a failed message (Copy to file system directory failed), when trying to post a pic even after I resize...I had no problem before the upgrade...Now I can see the old post with pics...nice job!!! If I can e-mail a pic to you & see if you can upload it or just tell me what I might be doing wrong...thnks

Its wierd... its only certain accounts.... like standard members cant but everyone else can...it will take me sometime but I should be able to get this fixed...

vmax4005-1.jpg
;)!

I can see pics fine, but no access to atv or 4stroke forum. This error message pops up.....

Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

This only happens on my office computer.......home computer is fine!

I have the images now fixed on this site and if you are seeing that error that means your DNS is not resolved. try access the site by dropping the www off the address.

I did as you said, dropped the WWW before the site name...I deleted the site from my favorites & re launched it without the WWW & all seems to be working fine...I was able to post pics as an attachment, no problems at all...thanks again, Tom ;)!

Tom, in my back button for IE, some of the revolving ads are listed. I have to click the back button history tab do-hickey thing to go back farther than the 'ads', to get the last page i was on. Know what I mean???

crewchief47 said:
Tom, in my back button for IE, some of the revolving ads are listed. I have to click the back button history tab do-hickey thing to go back farther than the 'ads', to get the last page i was on. Know what I mean???

I know what you mean. I have to hit the back arrow 2-3 times on occasion. Sometimes it does work on the first try. It is a small nuisance but still a nuisance. I run IE on my computer as well.

Well maybe if we had more VIP members we could afford to remove the refresh on the banners and have them be static on the page until a page is loaded.

Guys, is the TY 4 Stroke part of the site still down, I get the message "Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later."? I managed to get on last night but get this message again today, different computer though.
Thanks.

Back