Buying a 4 Stroke

LOL, the skis are powder pro's and they are huge it would save lots of weight. I want to sell the ski's and hand guards or trade them for another colour like black or blue if anyone is interested

Well let me tell you that $#@$#@##$ hauls *** , I could list my background of fast toys ? that I currently own and have owned or driven in the past and I got off after my first pass and was shaking I simply did not want to quit.The bigest problem that bendersrx is going to have is learning how to drive with a perminant hard on waving in his face . Thanks for the ride buddy now lets tear it apart !!!!!

ha ha Sweet love it!!! :) :) You should feel it when you turn it up!! :) :)

Skydog

modsrx, i'm still having lots of fun with the srx lol i have been working on it more than the new one.
Mighty i was really thinking about that last night i was thinking about the new nitro xtx 144. The track i have is brand new so i think for this year it will stay the same until i wear this track out, which i think might be after this year, they take way more abuse on a turbo sled.
mulderdad i haven't been around their sledding yet, my dad has a cottage near Griffith and i really want to spend some time their this year and use it has a home base and sled around that area. Have you ever sledded into Griffith or Bancroft? how long does it take? I really want to go sledding in the Muskoka's. I love being on trails that i have never been on before. Last year i did alot of Quebec riding but if we have the same winter as last year i will stay in Ontario. Keep in touch and i will let you know when i'm going to the cottage and we can hook up.

oh man im lovin' that sled!!! Ya wouldn't want to take an even trade with a 1989 Bravo LT and a 2001 Mmountain Lite by any chance would ya!!!! haha lol J/K, both of my sleds together wouldnt equal the value of the turbo alone. How much ya pay for it anyways? A good dollar I'd say. Anyways, happy trails when the snow comes (or should I say happy 160 MPH lake runs?!?!?!)

03viperguy said:
thats a really nice looking and sounding machine! LOVE the apex seat on it, fits it nicely!

Thanks 03viperguy. I have since removed all the yellow on the sled to all black and painted the seat all black. I will get some updated pics soon once i find my camera. Oh and i have dynoed the sled to, check it out here 302.5HP.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=62588&highlight=

Im liking the color choice......lol

them turbosleds are great , they make a srx feel like a enticer....lol, nice sled bendersrx!

So, I know this is a question that you shouldn't ask, but what kind of gas mileage does it get if you keep it under 150mph? ;)

mrviper700 said:
Im liking the color choice......lol

them turbosleds are great , they make a srx feel like a enticer....lol, nice sled bendersrx!

Thanks Don :rofl: your right about the feels like a enticer. Any news on your turbo race sled? Is it built yet?

horkn LOL on thing you don't worry about gas milage, you worry about holding on and if everything thing under you is going to hold together.

Last edited:

Back