1988 Bender Terminator For Sale

140 to 170HP,depending on options. Stock porting and trail length pipes thru full race poring,race pipes and 40-44mm carbs.
Mine has 48mm IRS Fuel injection and Dyno'd 169HP

Mark

anyone have any more info on the polaris clutching or the polaris hydraulic brakes they used on the terminator?

Those are some pretty radical sleds. The terminator, avalanche, and outlaw. This is the first I have ever heard of any of them. They look awesome though. Love Yamaha only. The Outlaw is crazy, I saw it was a liquid cooled motor. Was that a one off bender motor or was that something from the old mid to late 70s SRX 440s that were strong runners? And the avalanche, a triple, how big is that in cc. Is that a one off bender motor too?

The outlaw will put out around 85 horsepower if its a stock v-max engine

The avalanche will be around 850 cc if my math is right,since there is 3 exciter cylinders with the same bore and stroke i think

awesome sleds:)

If you were at Waconia, MN vintage show and ride this weekend the Terminator was there running great. Put about 20+ miles on it.

If any of you are seriously interested let me know. I would consider a payment plan if you need.

I should be interested to trade my 1982 SRX500F 540 Miles Great Condition Sled For one Tim Bender Avalanche Tripple Sled

Back