Yamaha at TY Ride....READ

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Yamaha will be tentatively joining us with several 05 Demo sleds for us to try out the Sat of the TY Ride in Houghton Hancock MI December 18 and 19, 2004. This will give the TY users a chance to experience a 4-stroke sled or just chat with the Yamaha guys one on one. :rockon: :rockon: This is a real exciting time for Totallyamaha and we are extremely honored to be asked to participate in such a group event.

Keep posted for Yamaha possibly attending more TY rides as well!!!!

I will be staying at the Ramada in in Hancock MI http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=07954&brandInfo=RA

I remember hearing you meantion that on one of the Wedneday night chats a while back.
You are right, it is a incredible honor and its an event that I wish I could attend.
It just goes to show you, anyone who says that Yamaha doesnt care what their customers think is wrong.
Oh well, I hope to be able to test ride an RS Vector at Cruisefest in Minocqua, WI this winter. Yamaha has been at this event for the past 2 winters offering demo rides and I hope they do it again this winter.
Based on all the specs and reviews I have read about the Vector, it looks like a real winner, I just hope that I will get to experience one in person.
Hebi

Hebi, its going to be a good year for us, you will have to try and make it to one of the TY rides....along with the great sleds is all the great people :)

Why not a ride in Minocqua?

MrSled said:
Hebi, its going to be a good year for us, you will have to try and make it to one of the TY rides....along with the great sleds is all the great people :)
Hey, Id love to come out. Maybe you guys should have a TY ride in Minocqua, WI. :ORC I'll bring the EDGE X out and whup all your butts with it!
Hebi

Yeah, you'd better!

Thats a good idea, MrSled! ;)! Thats the only way you'll be able to keep up with me! :ORC
Hebi

LOL Id be honored to put you in your place (which is way, waaaay behind me, by the way). Ive never ridden in your neck of the woods, but if I ever get the chance you can bet I'll give you a call. ;)!
Hebi

MrSled said:
Yamaha will be tentatively joining us with several 05 Demo sleds for us to try out the Sat of the TY Ride in Houghton Hancock MI December 18 and 19, 2004. This will give the TY users a chance to experience a 4-stroke sled or just chat with the Yamaha guys one on one. :rockon: :rockon: This is a real exciting time for Totallyamaha and we are extremely honored to be asked to participate in such a group event.

Keep posted for Yamaha possibly attending more TY rides as well!!!!

I will be staying at the Ramada in in Hancock MI http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=07954&brandInfo=RA

I'm in, just booked it!

Bad thing is I might have to have my buddy ride the wifes that Viper instead of his Edge with all the Yamapressure! ;)!

MrSled said:
...LOL, Are you going to dress him in Yamaha gear to hide him...:D

Didn't think of that, I suppose you ae right! Being 6'4" He will look quite funny in my Wifes small yammi outfit though!

Anybody got any loaner clothes?? :WayCool:

Back