Yamaha at TY Ride....READ

MrSled said:
LMAO.....thats funny...."BIG GUY in a LITTLE COAT" ...Chris Farley....LOL

LMFAO Chris Farley definetly departed long before his time!

sweet, i was planning on making at least one TY ride this year, that would be a great early UP trip. I'm In. I think i will just stay in McMillin and trailer over of the the day or so.

cool

I'm in

unless they schedule the Dec. sales meeting on that Friday. Headin up with Welterracer. I believe he has the rooms booked. ;)!

ill be in the area for a john dee ride first week in feburary cant wait

Tom,
Still At The Ramada? Sounds Like The Wife And I Will Be There, But Won't Get In Till Fri. Afternoon. Can't Wait, Hope I'm Re-couped By Then.

See-ya There!! ;):d

The Yamaha Demo Rides for the TY people will be at the Ramada Inn in Hancock. The Yamaha Trailer is shooting to be there around 8 am. If you dont get chance to ride them with us. The Yamaha Dealer across from Ramada, http://www.mmpowersports.com/ . They will be having the Yamafest after we are finished on our demo ride for the 18th and 19th and they would like to offer any help to our group if needed. They are located right next to bridgeviewcabins.com( they are fully furnished 6 person cabins located 100 yards from are shop). The numbers are Bridge view cabins 906-482-1730 days and 906-487-5507 nights or email at acoon@up.net and The Ramada is 906-482-8400. Cant wait to see all you guys that can make it :rockon:

hey brad, glad too see you guy's are gonna be up their, me and tami are gonna leave early fri. morn, see ya sometime on fri, later rob

Back