09 Giveaway ride roll call??

tomseal6

VIP Member
I know its still 2 and a half months away but looks like the only one I will be able to make with due to how the ride dates fall although it looks like I can make it to the Mercer ride. I already have my room booked at the Comfort INN @ Munising.

I had so much fun in 07 on my 1st and only giveaway ride I went on. There are really alot of neat prizes I remember a few dontations from our sponsors that donated top of the line gifts. CB Performance, Rich Motorspots, and Mark brought some oil and I forget where from but there were some really nice jackets there. Just a few and I am sure there were alot more that donated for this.

Who is all going? Hope to see alot of you's there.

tomseal6 said:
I already have my room booked at the Comfort INN @ Munising
Who is all going? Hope to see alot of you's there.

Just so you know Fluf---- uh Tom, the Comfort Inn does not have Chicken Wings on the menu.

And I hope to see alot of "you's" too - LOL

I am going to have to bring my own and give them to the waitress when were all sittin down at the dinner table to cook for me

tomseal6 said:
I am going to have to bring my own and give them to the waitress when were all sittin down at the dinner table to cook for me
LOL - dont forget the Cheese sticks buddy!!

who wants to get in on a few games of Spades in the evening at this ride?

I love to play. I use the jokers

Change in plans. I made it back home but WILL NOT BE going to michigan to go riding. I will be spending my time on vacation with a lawyer.

I dont want to give details but its not good.

I am a new TY member and was wondering if this ride has taken place yet. I have been to Munising for the Ski-doo VIC ride, Is this similer? Just picked up an 04 Venom last week. Thanks

snomomikey said:
I am a new TY member and was wondering if this ride has taken place yet. I have been to Munising for the Ski-doo VIC ride, Is this similer? Just picked up an 04 Venom last week. Thanks
It hasnt happend yet! Its Febuary 5-8th. This is one of many get togethers that MrSled puts on each year to give members from the site a chance to meet and ride together. It also happens to be the ride that MrSled gives away many of the gifts that site sponsors donate to the site.Everyone wins something!!
Its a great time and usually draws a good number of site members. Dont miss it!

Anyone from the I-90 corridor want to go I'm heading there I'm tossing my sled in my truck if anyone want to go I can tow the trailer or use my own split the cost of gas.

Muni Ride Feb 5-8

Hello everyone.

I've booked a room & I'm looking for a roomate to split the cost.....

Anyone interested let me know asap......

I have the room thursday - sunday (3-nites)

Thanks Dave
cell (815) 482-8031
E-MAIL: dvallrugo@sbcglobal.net

See you all there.......

hey all- im going to try and make this one, i've been kicking around this board for a while and its time to meet those who help me out so much! whats usually the latest a guy can get a room there? im quite the procrastinator and cant seem to plan anything until the last minute!

Back