09 Giveaway ride roll call??

Splitting cost

I am planning on driving up on Wed (or before if anyone would like to ride share also), staying at the Comfort Inn. As of right now, I am flying solo and also would like to share the cost of a room if anyone is interested, or willing to split the cost with anyone else flying solo and already has a room. Email me at PHAZER59@aol.com or call 815-520-4139. I have an enclosed trailer and have room for 2 more sleds (Reg cab truck) if anyone from northern IL or southern WI would like to split gas cost.

jat59 said:
I am planning on driving up on Wed (or before if anyone would like to ride share also), staying at the Comfort Inn. As of right now, I am flying solo and also would like to share the cost of a room if anyone is interested, or willing to split the cost with anyone else flying solo and already has a room. Email me at PHAZER59@aol.com or call 815-520-4139. I have an enclosed trailer and have room for 2 more sleds (Reg cab truck) if anyone from northern IL or southern WI would like to split gas cost.
You should call Dave "red warrior" post #16 and #18 on this thread. He was going to ride up with us but we have to cancel this trip. The economy has taken its toll on us.
Red Warrior said:
Hi srxeater
I have a room booked thursday - sunday (3-nites) and I'm looking for a roomate to split the cost.
Let me know asap
Thanks dave
cell (815) 482-8031
e-mail: dvallrugo@sbcglobal.net

Room Share

I just booked a room Jan 31, The lady said they had 5 rooms still available. I am solo so anyone still needing a bed and would like to split cost, please get in touch with me at 815-520-4139. This is a limited time offer as I only have the room Wed thru Sat night, check out Sunday. If anyone needs a ride, I also have room in an enclosed trailer (for your snowmobile, you get to ride in the truck)

Myself and rental renegade will be arriving tuesday yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Aahh, the Actic Scrap rider! lol
Im guessing that was a rental?!?!?!

matt the bigger kid Gina. Dan was the kid with the yucka bottle all night lol. Dan could not make it this time. Matt(rosey cheecks) wiill be on a 2008 polaris dragon 136 I believe .... Lets see if he can trash this sled like he did the arctic cat last year....

Chad ... are you going to be around Wednesday ... Rick and I are thinking about heading up to do some boon docking for the day since the LES is kicking in tonight ... Give us a call. I will PM you a number, not sure if you check this while you are up there or not.

See you guys in Shingleton Friday morning for breakfast. Staying in Newberry.

We are HERE!!! Got in at 11:30 local time and ran in to Bigguy. see y'all when ya' get here!!

;)! ;)!

Back