The look is over for a 93 Exciter SX II

nysrx

Finally found the 93 Exciter SX II I have been looking for. Has RPC single pipe, Cold air kit, Newer track studded. Comet rear skid shocks. Still has original pink Hyfax's and ski skins. This in awsome shape. I would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Attachments

• dsc01509.jpg
    dsc01509.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 347
  • dsc01510.jpg
    dsc01510.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 346
  • dsc01511.jpg
    dsc01511.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 345
  • dsc01513.jpg
    dsc01513.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 344
  • dsc01512.jpg
    dsc01512.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 343

snow

We got a little today and more coming by the weekend. Hope to be trying it out.

I got lucky just like that too; '93 SX with 1,400 miles-great shape-I put a nos PSI pipe on it, Ripsaw with pics, RX-1 plastic skis-just lost a bid on a nos cold air kit though. I can't wait to ride mine too! There is great old iron out there in great shape too just waiting to be found and given a new home!

(wipe away tear now) Man I miss my old SX I bought mine when it was brand new, and 2 dildos wrecked it when they smashed into me from behind at a stop sign....

!00% destroyed, less than 1000KM on it.....That turned me off skidooing all together for years and years, then I bought my SRX

There's one for sale near me (i posted it on here a while back) if I had 1500 lying around, Id go buy it in a second

yeah i really miss mine( my dads)..my mother & father bought two new sleds in 94. a 93 exciter 2 sx & a 94 v-max4.. when i came old enough after that i was looking for one but never had much luck.someday maybe i'll add one to the stable to sit.

my plan is to add one to my collection too, once day

Next job is to go over my 1982 Bravo again....redid it in 1993 but needs a track and kill switch. Not bad for stock track, 26+ years...LOL

Nice looking sled! They are one of the most wicked looking sleds ever.

Here's a couple pics of my old one in action, just for fun. Around 8-10 years ago.

sled1Medium.jpg

sled2.jpg

great sled it so cool i still have mine bought it new best sled i ever had .my sx 700 has been good to but not as cool looking i guess the sx exciter has a bad *** look

93 Sx

I finally got to ride it this week. It is an awsome handling sled. It so small and light compared to my 01 SRX 780 and my 04 RX1 Warrior. Has lots of power even after riding the big iron. I do have to check the clutch set up. I noticed twice when I jumped into some deep powder it didn't seem to back shift right away.

nysrx said:
I noticed twice when I jumped into some deep powder it didn't seem to back shift right away.

I noticed that with my Exciter as well, it did not like heavy powder at all, as long as I was blasting over/through it with a good head of steam.

Back