The look is over for a 93 Exciter SX II

I used to jump my wrap up on the secondary for powder and heavy spring snow. Hard to remember now, but I think I ran 60 normally, and went to 70 or 80 when in powder or wet snow.

nysrx said:
Finally found the 93 Exciter SX II I have been looking for. Has RPC single pipe, Cold air kit, Newer track studded. Comet rear skid shocks. Still has original pink Hyfax's and ski skins. This in awsome shape. I would rate it a 9 out of 10.
Hey congradulations, it looks great ! I have one just like it. It is an awsome sled. I want to ask you what are you getting for gas mileage on it . I am getting about 6 , really poor . I am not sure but I think its got the original jets in . let me know when you find out .
thanks

gas milage

To tell you the truth I will just be riding this within a 30 mile radius of my house. So I don't even keep track of things like that. My 4 stroke is the one I put the miles on.

pantherfan89 said:
I want to ask you what are you getting for gas mileage on it . I am getting about 6 , really poor . I am not sure but I think its got the original jets in .

I used to get nervous when mine hit 90 miles on the tank, but I had it go 100+ at least once. Of course I was going pretty easy on it once I realized I might come up short.

Back