My modified mountain sled

I have an Enticer 340, and Enticer 300 I would love to do that suspension to. Do you have any "in-progress" pics? Parts list?
Any details would be great!!!!

phazerkid said:
^ I'd like to know that too, and would also like to see build pics, im very interested!
All I did was pull the stock skid out, moved my mounting points back and made front supports where skid bolts in. Rear brackets were moved back. I needed more power, so an engine upgrade is in progress!

how hard was it to bolt in? what did you need to change or fabricate to make the formula skid fit?

so it bolts right up to the enticer? you dont have to make new brackets or anything? i have a buddy with a 95 formula that he crashed and i might get the skid and track from him, maybe the whole sled for 500. , do i need the drive axle? how did u extend ur tunnel?

As I said, you have to move the front mounting bolts back, and the rear brackets I removed and moved them back also. Use the same stock drive- make sure pitch accomidates track. I had an old chassis that I cut the rear off for my extension.

I need to see some under hood pics!! I really want to do the exact same thing! Ive dreamt about it many times but didnt think it was really possible till you did it!

your crazy! That is AWESOME! And I thought dropping a 340 into a 300 was gunna be fun....that looks fantastic....

Back