pics of banshee with ski's

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
here is my 95 yamaha banshee with some ski's on it i used some srx spindles and made some plates for the hub had them welded then i powdercoated them. it works good in the snow it rips.

Attachments

• 100_2080 (2).jpg
    100_2080 (2).jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_2081 (2).jpg
    100_2081 (2).jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_2084 (2).jpg
    100_2084 (2).jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 18

What do the skis do when in the air or doing big wheelies or is the travel limited by something. I would be afraid of the ski getting out of place and rolling over.

sandmanmike1 said:
What do the skis do when in the air or doing big wheelies or is the travel limited by something. I would be afraid of the ski getting out of place and rolling over.
i have a nut and bolt in the brake rotor to limit to movement. it works great you can weelie jump and go 80 miles and hour with out a problem.

So when are you gonna let me swing by and let me take it for a rip? That looks like a blast!!!

hey amato you got another set of those brackets? I got a set of SXr ski's and a piped Banshee I dont ever ride. How did you make em? 'm just up the road a bit in Sparta...

BBlueSRX said:
hey amato you got another set of those brackets? I got a set of SXr ski's and a piped Banshee I dont ever ride. How did you make em? 'm just up the road a bit in Sparta...
i used a set of spindles form and srx and cut them short then made the flat plates for the bolt pattern. had them welded then i powdercoated them. you will need a set of spindles 1/4 inch plate steel and i could help you with yours.

Before I bought my viper a few years ago, I fabbed this up on a whim. Flotation and traction were great but it took a ton of horsepower. It attracted lots of attention though!

102_2270.jpg

102_2236_1_resized-1.jpg

Back