Bought me a Harley today

tomseal6

VIP Member
My first bike ever. I was tossing around the idea of a new vette but theres nothing wrong with mine so I bought a Harley instead. Will post pics in the near future. I bought it from a very close friend that I have known for over 10 years. He has over $7K in add-ons and bolt-ons I got it for $8,000 and he is going to crate it up and ship it from northern Michigan down to mere in Mississippi for that price

1999 Harley 1200 Custom.

Chromed out in every place you can imagine

$1500 custom paint job
custom pipes
3 degree raked tree
Chrome air shocks in rear
Camshaft (1 above stock)
custom seat
excell coils
sturgis wheels
sturgis smoothie
sturgis bayonet
chrome oil pressure gauge with chrome braded line
chrome air horn that looks like it came off a Mac Truck

I sold my ANNIVERSARY DYNA WIDE GLIDE a few years ago to buy a set of cylinder hears for my racecar... The racecar is about 1/2 second faster,,,but,,, Looks like I am NOT buying a new Harley in the NEAR FUTURE.. They say if you don't buy it NOW,, you'll NEVER buy one... Maybe they are RIGHT?????

I DID BUY A 50 grand Pickup though!!!! $750.00 a month for a LONG TIME!!! The GOOD PART is 0.0% intrest!!!

Dang... SRX, Vette, and now a Harley... I should have taken a different career path... lol...

Sweet deal dude... now lets see it! lol
:worth:

yes, harley has parts that are imported ,thats ok i guess for a diverse global economy now my problem is there are no american parts in imports (a part that is made by a american company and purchased by the import company and other companys) my harley has german parts, and jap parts, and maybe more? and the only parts that fail are the jap ones in 50,000 miles i have gone thru three tachs all nippon the last one just sits there for decoration im not buying another!

Ill post some pics as soon as I get them. I also just bought me a 09 Nytro RTX last January

Uncle sam has been treating me very good:)

your tachs probably vibrated to death. I hate bikes that make so much noise and lack so much performance, like an open header on a chevette.

nosboy said:
DODGE.. Thats ALL I BUY!!!

OH YEA DODGE ALL THE WAY!! CANT WAIT TILL I COULD AFFORD ONE! :)

btw harley's are awsome i wouldnt own one cause all i ride are dirt bikes and would never be able to insure myself on any kind of street bike... but i wouldnt say it wouldnt cross my mind to go out and buy one.

good choice i would have went with a yammy or a harley....

JAson.

my new bike is 09 yamaha fz6r . its a flippin blast . we use it for our local rides. the gl 1800 dose the big ones

Back