Vmax-4 stroke

are their any weight savings? Looks like cg may have moved aft some also, is this correct or not? Coool looking conversion. Al

I doubt there are any weight savings from the motor swap, but the sled as a whole is lighter than an RX-1. I would say the center of mass of the engine is probably an inch or two back from the original motor.

Got a couple runs in this weekend with it. Have some little bugs to work out but nothing major. Just running on the motor for now but I was pretty pleased with it for a first time out, lots and lots of room for improvement.

P1010500.jpg

P1020504.jpg

P1020505.jpg

Looks like it turned out awesome. Must have took it to the bay over the weekend. They are runnin here in st charles. I guess they started over the weekend, but i had to work. I think were going to try and get down their this comming weekend. Again nice job!!!!!!!

I will make it out to St. Charles but not quite yet. I would like 1 or 2 more afternoons of playing with it on motor before I start to put some good horsepower to it, then I will get out there to play.

Got two solid weekends of testing with it and had it running better than I expected it would on a worn out old motor. The chassis worked absolutely awesome. I couldn't help but wonder what it would run like with a turbo on it, so I guess I'll find out this weekend. Simons CPR front mount

P1110515.jpg

Master of Faster said:
Got two solid weekends of testing with it and had it running better than I expected it would on a worn out old motor. The chassis worked absolutely awesome. I couldn't help but wonder what it would run like with a turbo on it, so I guess I'll find out this weekend. Simons CPR front mount

P1110515.jpg

:o:o Are you ****ing kidding me? Wow, your awesome at building sleds!! I couldn't believe I just read that.....I can imagine you standing in the garage looking at the sled like, hmmmm, **** it, why not!!

That is exactly how it happened too, we were standing in the garage talking about putting nitrous to it, then a couple hours later had a turbo bolted on, lol.

Back