Minnesota TY Ride Feb. 2010

Hey is was nice meeting you guys. Great ride!! Tom I hope you got back OK. Dan, thanks for guiding and helping Tom with his truck. Nick, thanks for the use of the sled, too bad you crashed your other one. Tom I hope you had a great great birthday!! and thanks for letting Poolboy (sorry Nick) ride your sled so I didn't have to go back early with him.

Attachments

• HPIM1850.jpg
    HPIM1850.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8

The real story.......

Attachments

• Viper1.jpg
    Viper1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Viper2.jpg
    Viper2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Viper3.jpg
    Viper3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 19
The track lugs were too big... the snow was not right... the track is too long... carbides weren't right... friends driving too fast... the rock reached out and grabbed you... Hey :bash: rocks! The sun from the mirrors got in your eyes while you were checking your hair! Yeah, that's it!!

I rode it for quite a few miles to a road by the trail an dthen got picked up by a local (Thanks Chris) I just did not think I could do 216 milles like that...LOL

Besides I rode a 4 stroke and did not spend any money on oil... ;)!

Nick

Not really easy to find the parts used, since we have not a good amount of snow for the Viper I will wait and keep looking before buying NEW....

All I have coming is my steering arm.....

Nick

Well, at least you have 2 sleds so if we get some more snow you're not stuck inside just watching it... Let me know if you need second set of hands when you get it together and need to align the skis.

Back