heavy washers??

Concept Carbon

where can one get some tungsten washers, need to get more weight in my HC's best I can do now is 6.6grams I would like to try close to 8 grams tip.

how the hell u can run so mutch tip weight ??? crazy i could almost run nothing on mind loll..i guess my spring was not good anymore only reason i can see..

lol or my sled makes more power :WayCool: .

Im running 7.1grams now in the tip, over 6grams heel and 23 top gear. With a new spring. need toi bring rpms down yet cant seem to get anough tip weight.

Concept Carbon said:
lol or my sled makes more power :WayCool: .

Im running 7.1grams now in the tip, over 6grams heel and 23 top gear. With a new spring. need toi bring rpms down yet cant seem to get anough tip weight.

if u come tomorow i will bring all the helix if u wanna try some other ....u should add some in middle hole ....i guess your new spring make the difference ,u will laught if i show u the gramm i put in my clicker arm lolll

Concept Carbon said:
That would be awesome. I also have another hc spring if you ever wanna try them again.

i can try your clutch so ill see if i can pull the same rpm .............

WTF? MrViper Lake Ported SRX with Power Inc Pipes doesn't need that much weight. What helix you got on there?

I understand if you want to keep setup quite, but PM me, that is nuts.

Back