heavy washers??

u have more studd and clutch are way different but will see it will give uss a good idea ...my friend will bring a radar and sometime a guy there bring a awsome radar so hope good number .......

lol thats right Il be already across the lake and you will be still spinning :letitsnow I dont think il pull any good numbers on top with my edge skid.

same for me hahahahavroummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii finish loll .. a cat f1000 was there last time not sure how modify it is but he made 600 feet and seize hahahaha hate went it happend

modsrx said:
same for me hahahahavroummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii finish loll .. a cat f1000 was there last time not sure how modify it is but he made 600 feet and seize hahahaha hate went it happend
:eek: i would cry :whine:

did you get scared last minute :hide: lol was shear ice and bumpy.

I held it wide open across the lake and it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevroooom #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* Thought I lost a cyl rpms dropped from 8600 to 7800 and wouldnt rev up . Turns out I fouled a plug weird, have never fouled a plug on that sled before must of been a dud br9ecs as they are brand new.

:WayCool:

make sure it doesnt run lean ... sometime plug get to hot and resistance burn ....if it run good we are going for a ride tomorow .........from riopel

You are using the red heel clicker spring correct?
Is there a spring shim in there or something?

Concept Carbon said:

I held it wide open across the lake and it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevroooom #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* #$%&* Thought I lost a cyl rpms dropped from 8600 to 7800 and wouldnt rev up . Turns out I fouled a plug weird, have never fouled a plug on that sled before must of been a dud br9ecs as they are brand new.

As a precaution, before you do too much more ridiing, do a compression test. Sometimes the rings will stick as the exhaust side of the piston starts to smear aluminum over the rings and then releases the rings again after it cools off. After this kind of "light seizure" the cranking compression on the affected cylinder is usually 5-15 lbs down.

Been there had that!

sideshowBob said:
As a precaution, before you do too much more ridiing, do a compression test. Sometimes the rings will stick as the exhaust side of the piston starts to smear aluminum over the rings and then releases the rings again after it cools off. After this kind of "light seizure" the cranking compression on the affected cylinder is usually 5-15 lbs down.

Been there had that!

must be real lean thats why he made so mutch power on dyno loll

sideshowBob said:

Been there had that!

every thing looks good wash is perfect, will do a compression test but I think I just lost a plug from letting it idle for 30min then load on trailer then unload and idle 15min.

Concept Carbon said:

i wonder if NGK had a bad batch of spark plugs, cause one of my brothers buddies bought 3 new br9ecs plugs for his '01 srx and 2 of them wouldn't spark. WTF?? he got 2 new ones again, and those worked. WTF?? maybe bad run of plugs floating around out there, or are the quality of them starting to degrade, just like everything else in this world?

sorry ment no engagement I am running a brand new heelclicker red spring, Im putting 10.4grams in my tip tonight, tried 8.1 and it revs up 8500

Back