Southeastern Minnesota Ride

snowpunisher

Lifetime Member
Hey guys I was looking to put together a ride from Plainview Mn or anywhere in SE MN. We could do a TY ride that you would not have to drive 5 to 8hours to get to. I was thinking like a day trip. I Have a B&B right next door to me if someone from a little far away would like to come. The trails are great around here and not as busy. I was thinking like the one of the last weekends in Jan. and Maybe after the ride we could do a cook out and if we are lucky we could talk Nicko into coming and bringing some of them famous Brats.LOL :letitsnow :letitsnow

Ryan B said:
Might be game depending on the date/dates. Never ridden that part of the state:)

Well... I was hoping for the 23th/24th Because we are going to the giveaway ride. But I'm open.

Well... Is there any Idea?
I think nicko said there was a another ride on the 30 / 31 and the next weekend is the giveaway ride. Is any one go to that?

I don't think there is anything other than a Show in Waconia the last weekend of January Sat 30 and Sun 31, maybe we can plan something then...

Nick

Nicko said:
I don't think there is anything other than a Show in Waconia the last weekend of January Sat 30 and Sun 31, maybe we can plan something then...

Nick
I'm game...
What do you in mind?
By the way Happy Birthday!!!! ;)! ;):D :WayCool:

Last edited:
sleddineinar said:
How 'bout a snowmobile ride??

How is that weekend for you funny boy.....?

We where thinking horseback riding but if you want to do snowmobile ride that will be fine also..... :letitsnow

If the snow all melts between now and then horses would be fine. Be a little earlier than I normal start riding for fun but I guess I could bring a couple down. Got a nice 2 year old stud colt that I'd like to start. You guys got any experience in teaching horses anything or would I be on my own for that part:)

We used to own a couple horses when we were going up... I might not remember everything, but I'm sure it would all come back to me eventually.

That weekend might work for me, were we thinking Sat and Sun or just one of those days? I could come down for one of those days for sure.

Last edited:
You are confusing me, do you want to come here that weekend......?

We better get some snow.....is melting fast...

Nick

Nicko said:
You are confusing me, do you want to come here that weekend......?

We better get some snow.....is melting fast...

Nick
Well... The last time I talk to you On the phone you said that there was a show in Waconia that you usually go to and ride. So when you name that date I assumed you meant go to Waconia. Sorry for the confusion. :o|
But If you guys want to come down here that weekend that would be great.
I just got back form a ride and trials are awesome.
:letitsnow

Back