1 inch track

you will loose alot on top with a 1.25. If seen a stock viper with a 1ìnch track take out a stock srx with a 1.25 on top end.

I run a 1inch pred and it rocks in powder.

concept hows that predator on hardpack, i was going to get a hacksaw for my srx project but got a great deal on a predator, but wondering if i might regret it, i dont spend much time in powder

I think the main difference between the two sizes of tracks are, do you plan on studding? If you are used to riding with studs, stick with the 1" if you are not go with 1.25. Remember in icy conditions the 1.25 will be very loose without studs. Speed is slower but really who cares when you reach 100 mph. Just race a shorter race.lol Al

staggs65 said:
concept hows that predator on hardpack, i was going to get a hacksaw for my srx project but got a great deal on a predator, but wondering if i might regret it, i dont spend much time in powder

awesome I love it, the only thing the hacksaw is better at is side hilling and top end the 9830 is better take off but a little bit slower on top, you probably wouldnt notice. I went with the predator becasue of its lug style which is much beefier looking, and better off trail. I run 144 studs down the middle so it halls on hard pack.

Back