1.5" track on SRX

yegs

Does anyone know if a 1.5" paddle fit under a 2002 SRX without switching drivers? If not, anyone know how high of a lug will fit without changing drivers?

A lot of guys run 1.25 inch tracks without having to change drivers. I'm not sure if you can get a 1.5 under there or not...if you can, you would have to take out the heat exchanger protectors for sure.

yes

you cant run studs and you might need to notch the track alittle ... :WayCool:

I havent heard of a person trying to do this but you will definitally not be able to run studs and it might not fit even with out the protectors out. I am almost sure of it. You will most likely have to change your drivers or notch the track.

nope, above post are incorrect, a 1.5" fits with just the protectors(stud and tunnel removed), the biggest you can go is 1.75", thats whats one my 136" srx and it has 9 tooth stock drivers, it really hooks up awesome!!

I had an 1.5 track on my 2000 SRX, my buddy had a 1.25 and he seemed to have a little more topend.

1999 SRX I am running 1.5" right now. I can fit my fingers between the lug an heat exchanger no problem. I removed the tunnel and heat exchange protector.

Last edited:

Back