The Random Picture Thread

norweg..I know you better then you do..them cans are what you've been searching for without success...lol, good to dream!!! Got to admit..I would like searching for cans like that to..lol....NICE!!!!!! Was that you in that pic with your head between them cans..MAYBE IT WAS YOU you dog you...lmao

You wish..lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mopar1rules said:
sure it is....the cat eyes is covering up the fun bags w/PAINT!! so you can't see as much. not exposed like the nasty one!!

What nasty ones the only ones I see is the last one he posted, but Im not about to go through 15 pages worth of crap to find it either.

just playing around with ya...success is measured by..........???Fill in the line please. :rofl: :rofl: All in good fun!!!!! Besides nothing else to do right now..snow is melting away..... :o|

I am going to build one of these some day....

Copy_of_Our_cobra_at_the_diner.jpg

valin said:
The new rifle. It should be in my possession this week :)

Weatherby Accumark 338-378
Leopold VX-3L 4.5-14 x 50mm

Wby--32781-full-right.jpg

The boss has the same gun only in 30-378 absolute dream to shoot I shot my bear last fall with this gun

needaSRX said:
The boss has the same gun only in 30-378 absolute dream to shoot I shot my bear last fall with this gun

Very nice. It's pretty tough to beat the ballistics and hitting power. There are a few drawbacks, though.

- It's fairly heavy at 9.75 lbs loaded.
- Shells and brass are very expensive to initially buy before you can reload.
- It's LOUD. So loud that it intimidates most people.

needaSRX said:
1. YES
2.YES
3.YES

It's just as nice to shoot as my .222 REM but WAY WAY LOUDER!!!!!!!

Oh yes. Scary loud. It shakes the ground when you fire it. Only kicks with about 25 ft.lbs. of recoil, which isn't bad at all (with the muzzlebreak that is....without it, it would tear your arm off and eat it).

ExpertXViper said:
What nasty ones the only ones I see is the last one he posted, but Im not about to go through 15 pages worth of crap to find it either.

brett, it was on page 15, but it got deleted already, cause of the fat slobs tits hanging thru her bra.

valin said:
I am going to build one of these some day....

Copy_of_Our_cobra_at_the_diner.jpg

i know, those cobras rock. but, you gotta build one right.....no chevy 350 crap w/chevy trans. need ford 427 w/4sp or newer 5sp for highway cruising. factory fives and super performance have some killer units.

Back