Finally I got a M-10 in my viper

stretchSXV said:
I was thinking him or monster performance to do my shocks but MP is more of a doo guy. Thanks for the info. ;)!

Mike, monster performance is owned by a friend of mine Ian, and he is located right around the corner from my house where you bought that m-10 from. He actually was a yami guy back in the day and knows alot of every shock out there. Trust me cant go wrong with him. He's doing the shocks on my apex during my build this summer also and he did a full suspension swap on my previous rev.

Hes knows more about shocks then anybody I've ever known and has great business practices.

maxout01 said:
Mike, monster performance is owned by a friend of mine Ian, and he is located right around the corner from my house where you bought that m-10 from. He actually was a yami guy back in the day and knows alot of every shock out there. Trust me cant go wrong with him. He's doing the shocks on my apex during my build this summer also and he did a full suspension swap on my previous rev.

Hes knows more about shocks then anybody I've ever known and has great business practices.

I met him at the show at the oncenter this yr. He seem like a cool guy and knows his stuff. I think my buddy Chad had him rebuild his shocks on his 800. I'll call him and see what he has to say about my viper shocks.
;)!

stretchSXV said:
I met him at the show at the oncenter this yr. He seem like a cool guy and knows his stuff. I think my buddy Chad had him rebuild his shocks on his 800. I'll call him and see what he has to say about my viper shocks.
;)!

yea hes a sled freak like us all. Funny I didnt see you at the oncenter i was working his booth for a bit with him all day, lol! Oh well, must be a pee break,lol.

Anyway, call pioneer too, see what the both say before you send them out.

we went on sat. My buddy was drooling over his sled. Telling Ian he wanted to the same color etc. I'll say his sled turned out crappy compared to Ian's rev but my buddy rattle canned his, lol. I'll be at the show again next yr. ;)!

Back