Mbrp Race Or Trail

I dont have a viper but have the SXR. I had the MBRP racing and pulled it and went to the Bender trail. Sounds better. It is more of a growl and not just a loud lack of muffle sound like the MBRP. Like everybody is saying you will lose speed. The drop in weight and sound was a plus on my SXR.
I still have the MBRP in my garage.

I 100% like the sound of the dyno port over the mbrp period, on the viper and the srx. the dyno gives off a much sweeter, lighter, quieter tone and is a little louder than stock. i personally dont think the mbrp sounds all that great.

ya it would if its a tripple can. all yamy tripple with single pipe take same can. with the can on my bro raced a guy with hopped up vmax 700 and spanked him hard. both had same can. was he pissed lol.

My MBRP can for my SX would not fit your viper.
There was a different part number for the viper and one for the SRX.

i have a mbrp race can on my viper that i had to take off because i got a lot of cops in town and i ride all hours so it came off but i loved it for the sound and weight, so if any of u guys are interested in buying it let me know i also got one i had on my 97 xtc thats a bender.

is your race can loud... im interested in it how much do you want for it

is it that loud that you had to take it off
im looking for that race can but i dont want to go deaf well it make me eventually go deaf,whats it sound like when your riding

its loud i never heard a trail canbefore its not that loud were u go deaf its just not near stock i got a lot of cops and dec guys in my town and there always on sleds and they give us a hard time with that stuff so just to keep me from getting a ticket i took it off. i think i got maybe 1000 miles on it its like new i got a guy looking to buy it here soon i just need to send him pics

Back