2001 SRX 700 - First project

Well, im up for the work. Got nothin else better to do but to detail my sled. Plus , i actually love doing the polishing.

And Thanks will keep you guys posted on pictures as i go on with the work

have been abit, not very much time, and the heat in the garage is to high to work in. But i will be finishing my tunnel without the next week or two. and Then ill be fixing the front for the tullen in the balkhead, polishing the part i took out under the motor, placing it back in so i can soonly rebuild my suspension, get the track and suspension back in so it can stand on its own again.

Well, spent some time working on the machine here and there. Got the tunnel almost all done, looking Amazing. fixed up the front heat exchangers with 1/4 inch rivets, that sucka shouldnt ever come out again. re-installed the front bulkhead park back in. Its got like 100 rivets in it, so got to finish those up. Just got surgery so cant lift more then 10 pounds, so looks like pulling the rivets will have to wait. So i desided to tackle the wiring today, found 3 rub throughs under the motor, no surprize there. That explains why the head like flickerd, the oil and tempure light only worked sometimes and the tackometer shut off every now and than. Seem to making some good progress the last few days. Tomorrow, going to buy the bearings for the jack shaft and drive shaft, so should have the track back in some time next week.

Thanks, ill be getting some more pictures soon, probably when you can get my suspension parts welded up, so i can get the sled standing on its own.

startin to come together

So i put a few hours in my sled the past week or so. Got the track, drive shaft, jakshaft chain case, wiring fixed up and put in, gas tank back in oil tank and the motor mounts. spent the night cleaning it up abit more before i can get ready to drop the motor back in. Here are some picture of the engine compartment all cleaned up. (pictures dont do justice though)

Attachments

• old house, bike and truck 001 (Medium).jpg
    old house, bike and truck 001 (Medium).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 6
  • old house, bike and truck 002 (Medium).jpg
    old house, bike and truck 002 (Medium).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
  • old house, bike and truck 006 (Medium).jpg
    old house, bike and truck 006 (Medium).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 5
  • old house, bike and truck 003 (Medium).jpg
    old house, bike and truck 003 (Medium).jpg