does this look right? need everyones help here

ya they must be in right because everything lines up correctly to the silencer...also it is the middle screen that is located under the headlight that is hitting...i think that i am going to cut it down or drill out the rivets and see if i can push it up...thanks for the help guys and ill try to talk to turk sometime

This might be a dumb question. But can the exhaust manifold be put on upside down. I can remember, but on the sx motor isn't the hole offset to the bolt pattern and isn't possible to put them on wrong which would change the pipe location on the motor and block the exhaust port. Something small that chould be over looked.

Wolfman

Take a hammer to the top of the pipe and call it good ;)! ..it wont hurt the performance....just my 02 cents ....

Wolfman,
that is a good thought but I think the manifolds for the modblasters will go on either way. They just go straight out from the motor.

If what B2SO doesn't work get a bigger hammer.......... LOL

k got the hood to fit...jammed the silencer way down in the hole that it exits from..thanks guys...new question now. what can i do to stop the exhaust from leaking where the peice that connects the exhaust to the cylinder? it is leaking pretty good and i cant get the bolts any tighter.

Back