Hockey!!! Who Do Ya Like!!!!

super1c

Super Moderator
I cant believe no playoff threads yet unless i missed it so i'll start it. You guessed it im for the REDWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! We bleed red and white around here, been texting back and forth with my bro and sis since the game started. We grew up on this from my parents. Not sure why seeing no one in our faimly ever even knew how to skate on ice, but we love and will never miss it. %$##$%^^ phoenix just scored gota go..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCC

I'm not really into hockey but my brother is rooting for the Penguins he is a die hard Penguins fan, SO GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!

ohhh goodness red wings were the best team in nhl since the all star break everyone is healthy for once GOOOOOWINGS

Sabres, but I know they aint going far... so I'll just quit watching... lol... too busy in the fields right now to care.

I grew up being a Blackhawks fan, They are still young and look great at times but just like flicking a light switch they can look like a high school team. I'm rooting for them but don't think it's going to happen this year.

Boy the wings looked bad. I thought i was watching the local spirit team. Got a lot of work to do before tues. GOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wings need to turn it up a notch or they'll be sittin home watching the rest of the playoffs!! GO WINGS

You think they looked bad you should have watched the 2nd period of the Caps/Habs game last night,man the Habs really stunk up the ice. :o| .They had better haul their heads out of their butts or it will be an early exit for them too,and to think they had the Caps number all winter.

fourbarrel said:
You think they looked bad you should have watched the 2nd period of the Caps/Habs game last night,man the Habs really stunk up the ice. :o| .They had better haul their heads out of their butts or it will be an early exit for them too,and to think they had the Caps number all winter.

that was'nt hockey....more like gong-show. don't think they're gonna come back from that..its all over fri. imo.

super1c said:
Thats more like it!!!!!!!!!!! Need to keep it up going back to the land of the sun!!!
Anybody remember who the announcer was that screwed up the catch phrase for the Red Wings playoff several years ago. Just before they dropped the puck for Game 1, he was to use the catch phrase of "GET UP", which of course he screwed up by saying "LETS GET IT UP". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought that was hillarious.

Ding said:
Anybody remember who the announcer was that screwed up the catch phrase for the Red Wings playoff several years ago. Just before they dropped the puck for Game 1, he was to use the catch phrase of "GET UP", which of course he screwed up by saying "LETS GET IT UP". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought that was hillarious.

Hmmm.... not sure Ding but I do remember it.

I also remember the first time I heard Mickey Redmon say "he shot the wad on that one".

There is still no one like The Grapes though.

Back