Hockey!!! Who Do Ya Like!!!!

For now I'm pulling for the Flyers...3 players from my neck of the woods. Pronger, Richards , + Parent. I think they have been under rated but the stats don't lie...every team Pronger has been on since he left Hartford has gone deep in the playoffs and when he leaves a team they disappear from playoff contenders. [St Loius, Edmonton, Anaheim all have missed the playoffs since he left and now Philly is into the second round.]
But when it gets to the Final I will be pulling for the remaining Canadian team...LOL!!!
If there is one!!

I can only hope for a rematch of last years cup finals. Jimmy Howard can blast Crosbitch again!!!! GO WINGS

hmm..wing nuts pretty quiet this morning.... :bash:

hats off to them, not easy when you give up 3 in a minute and a half, gonna be a good series, D looked a little sleepy.

Go Habs!!

I went to the WINGS game last night it was AMASING!!! 7-1. They need to keep it up.

Last edited:
Go Wings---straight to the golf course!!!

Hawks should finish off Vanc tonight and I have no idea how they will match up against San Jose, but if they can win one of the first two on the road, it would be something to work with.

Back