Whats your favorite yamaha sled?

I've ridn' Yamaha's since 1979 and I've loved everyone. From Enticer's 300 and 340 to an 85' Phazer, 2000 SXR 600, 2002 Viper and the newest to the family a 2005 Vector. Right now I think I like the viper the most, but in fairness to the Vector....I havn't ridn' it yet, so we'll see.

when in school I always wanted one of these, they just looked like they were on the way to hell and just might return.

83vmax540_3.jpg

I gotta vote for the Phazer. Not all that fast in a straight line but gimmie my old '90 Phazer II on a twisty, narrow trail and I can keep up with anything.
Hebi

Hebi said:
I gotta vote for the Phazer. Not all that fast in a straight line but gimmie my old '90 Phazer II on a twisty, narrow trail and I can keep up with anything.
Hebi

ahh i never even thought about that.. we had a 91 phazer II and that thing was great in the trails.Went through a tough bunch of riding and lasted a real long time.... tell i jumped it and landed on a 400lb rock under the snow.:(

Currently running an 01 SRX and like it a lot, but I absolutely loved my 98 700SX. Serious considering an SX project sled. triple pipes, light weight front suspension, mono shock rear ooooh!

dont laugh guys. my favorite sled still is the short track bravos and et250.
beat them to hell and they still drive by all the bigger broken sleds on your way home.

favorite sled

1st choice and riding on my 4th season is my SRX700 ! Latest upgrade ( 1.25 Ripsaw) 8,150 miles and still rocks! 2nd choice 1980 SRX 440!!!!!!!

Bravo

My alltime favorite and always well be is the 250 bravo.

Handling: good
suspension: the shitiest a seld can have
Overall look: u cant beat, theres only one bravo
Strenght: out of this world...i think its imposible to kill one
Dependability: i had one for 5 years and never even changed the plug.

Now i ride a 03 viper... it reminds me alot of a super bravo lol

SX Bravo 700

I think yamaha should build something for the youngsters

RX 120
Mini Viper
SX 120

Well I rode the 05 rx1 this past weekend and it was amazing. I am definetly changing my vote from the srx to the rx1. I really need to get one....so smooth and so much power.

Back