dynoport vs bender can

Spinner18

both proven to lose hp or do they retain stock hp levels? how do they compare in sound, which is louder? high pitcher or mean sounding? wondering if either is worth $75, as i can get either one locally for that...

yeah i had hauck growlers and lost way too much HP, it was like 10 mph on top end going from stock to those....

so thats where i thought a 3-1 can would be better, and have some better backpressure etc. some say bender doesn't lose any hp, and the dynoport looks like a bigger sized can also, so was curious if anyone has tried the dynoport, as i know a few on here have tried bender

I have 2 diff. cans and they pretty much all run the same as stock . So it's pretty much for weight loss. All this talk about losing all this power is nonsense.

fusion 69 said:
I have 2 diff. cans and they pretty much all run the same as stock . So it's pretty much for weight loss. All this talk about losing all this power is nonsense.
Wanna bet?
Been der dun dat & proved it at radar runs about 10-12 years ago!!!
Bender can was slower 3-4 mph same day same conditions at local radar run. Sorry son; your wrong!
Unless your running on timers or radar your azz dyno can,t feel the diff.
Trust me..any aftermarket can on a SRX will lose hp in the real world.

Last edited:
yeah the growlers i felt a loss right away, less low end i noticed right out of the driveway. trying to figure out the least hp loss. the bender can and dynoport don't even look close to the same. the dynoport is a suitcase look, while the bender is a round can look, they aren't even close alike, so one making them for the other doesn't even seem right. and for either for under 100, is a good idea. may try the dynoport as it looks in better condition. will put stock on tho when i will be running other people... cans on these just sound so damn good... and im not racing other as much as i ride it... but whenever there will be lakes on the ride... stock it is.

Most aftermarket cans peak's at a lower rpm.vs. stock. (less resistence)
My mbrp can made similary hp to stock (½ more actual) but at 8000 rpm. stock peak
was at 8400.

So thats why you loose mph. with a can. But you can gain some acceleration
if you clutch it right.

ONLY CAN THAT I THOUGHT WAS CLOSE TO MY STOCK BOX WAS A POWER inc. I ALSO TESTED IT ON ICE IN 660 AGAINST MY YAMAHA BOX. THE STOCK CAN WAS WAY (3-4 mph) FASTER ON TOP SPEED. NOW YOU GUYS CAN CLAIM ALL THE HP YOU WANT, THE TRUTH IS YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE YOUR RIDING A SLED THAT HAS A TURBO ON IT. ITS ALL ABOUT SOUND. WHICH BY THE WAY THE COPS LOVE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I test my sled on a potra tree and have found no diff. between stock and the bender and hauck, actually a little better 60ft. times w/ bender.

Back