dynoport vs bender can

Guys I run a bender can on my 01 srx with reeds and clutching and do believe there is some truth to gains in low to mid range, but with that said i also feel that i could be losing alittle top end.Again i am talking seat of the pants feel.I will say this though if guys are just bolting these things on at radar runs and not taking the time to seal flanges with hi temp sealant and let set , then you probably will lose hp with all kinds of exhaust leaks out the flanges."Best gains clutching and traction".

HEY BEACH01. ALOT OF TALK AT A CERTAIN SHOP THAT YOUR GONNA PUT EVERYBODY YOU RACE ON THE TRAILOR. HOPE WE SEE ONE OF YOUR 01 SRX,s ON THE GRASS THIS FALL. MY 2000 SRX AND MY VMAX 800 WANT A SHOT AT YA. 3:16 (yammie tony)
NOTE : little advise. read your post '' fly under the rader and let the sled do the talking '' seems some you know want to '' fly above the rader and let their mouths do the talking ''. becareful calling me out.

Last edited:
Hey Tony, thats news to me, not sure who started that rumor.You know I respect your game. Iam going to try to get on the grass this fall, always a good time.I dont want jack this thread so talk to you soon.

FIGURED AS MUCH. BEEN HEARING ALL SUMMER ABOUT A LIST, ABOUT YOU, ABOUT THIS GUY, ABOUT THAT GUY. ANYWAYS I AM VERY EASY TO FIND, IF AND WHEN YOU WANT TO RACE, I LOSE, I LOSE, WON,T BE THE FIRST TIME. 3:16 (yammie tony)

can anyone verify from the pics what can I have? It doesnt say dynoport or anything anywhere on the can, and the photo on the dynoport site looks different than this unless they are using a different photo. Never seen many dynoports for the srx, and havent seen a power inc can either, but I do know its not a dg, aaen, or hauck.

well i installed it today, i dont think its a power inc, i believe it is a dynoport. it's way quieter than my haucks were at idle, give it slow throttle, gets a little louder than stock, then if i braap it a few times, it sounds similar stock, with a slighty louder sound. the tone is stock like, and the throttle response seemed awesome, much better than the growlers. cant wait for snow, i will have this dynoport and a bender to test against the stock can. this one shouldnt draw attention on the trails.

i did read of someone making their dynoport louder though. the the tail pipe of the muffler, there is a screen material with fiberglass wrapped around it. i listened to a vid and it sounded great when it was removed. wondering if i remove the screen and fiberglass around the tail pipe, it that would affect performance. i wouldn't think so, as its already past the internals of the can...

guys I've been through this many times on many doo's, the aftermarket cans loose power...plain and simple. On a doo Dynoport didn't loose as much as others, but stock always ran faster. Two strokes are finicky SOB's and the factories pay R&D guys alot of money to develope the best possible muffler for a particular application, yes aftermarket cans sound sweet on a SRX (I run a bender) but you do loose some power for the sound...what is more important to you sounding fast or being fast...I like sounding fast.

dynoport makes hauck growler and alot of cans. Its a manufacturing company that other companies have them make it and put there names on it like turk was saying

Back