St. Croix Falls, Wi. ride Feb. 10-13,2011

sleddheadd

Who would be interested in a ride in St. Croix Falls, Wi. Feb. 10-13, 2011. We are getting this ride organized and trying to get the best rates available for our group, so if we could get a rough idea of how many might be attending that would be great!

madzx2 said:
im from st croix falls!! maybe ill see some of you guys on the trails.
See us on the trails!? You better be meeting us at the hotel and riding with us for the day! These rides are a blast and the nightlife is a blast also!

Okay, we are set! It has been decided to go to St. Croix Falls, WI for February 10-13. We will be staying at the Dalles House Motel ( www.dalleshousemotel.com/ ).

They have promised the rate of $62 per night if reservations have been made before December 30th. Be sure to mention that you are with Totallyamaha!!!

Thank you for everyone's suggestions, they have all been great ideas, and unfortunately we can't go everywhere!

Hope to see you all on the rides or on the trails!

sleddineinar said:
Hey that's only an hour from my house. Even if I can't stay overnight, I'm gonna try to come over for the day on Saturday.
Dude, It's $62 a night! Grab Nicko and have him split the cost of the romm! It is worth it to hang out with everyone and spend the evening B.S.ing over a couple adult beverages! We have Never had a bad time on a Ty ride and every minute is entertaining!

sleddheadd said:
Dude, It's $62 a night! Grab Nicko and have him split the cost of the romm! It is worth it to hang out with everyone and spend the evening B.S.ing over a couple adult beverages! We have Never had a bad time on a Ty ride and every minute is entertaining!

I might do that sledd... I was only thinkin' that at the very least, I could drive up there on Saturday. But I already floated the idea past my wife and she actually sounded interested in bringing the kids and using the pool (She's not much of a rider). But that's now, as we get closer, she'll have some reason why that's not a good idea. Then, I'll grab Nicko and drag him up there...

Yeah, i live right in town. I live right on the trail where it comes through town, before it crosses main street to the marina road towards the river crossing.

Exciter89 said:
Yeah, i live right in town. I live right on the trail where it comes through town, before it crosses main street to the marina road towards the river crossing.

cool, i may have seen you last year around centuria?

What time will the ride be leaving the hotel on Saturday? I am going to trailer there and then ride with the group (can't stay overnight because I have to go to a #$%*&#$% wedding reception - at least I got out of going to the wedding itself)

Ok Ok I'll be there....Seems like everybody wants to go ride with the Mexican.....You can count me in. ;)!

Besides my baby boy is due on January 1st, that should be far enough that I willbe able to sneak out for a weekend or so...

Mills said:
What time will the ride be leaving the hotel on Saturday? I am going to trailer there and then ride with the group (can't stay overnight because I have to go to a #$%*&#$% wedding reception - at least I got out of going to the wedding itself)
We usually leave around 9 or 9:30am. We will have exact times nailed down the evening before and you can call my cell phone to make sure of an exact time.

Back