St. Croix Falls, Wi. ride Feb. 10-13,2011

Looks like this is the same weekend that I have already reserved a hotel for in Silver Bay, MN.... but if any of you other local guys want to ride some time just give me a shout.

I'll be around the night of the 10th, but not the rest of the weekend if people want to meet up to do some riding.

Exciter89 said:
I'll be around the night of the 10th, but not the rest of the weekend if people want to meet up to do some riding.
We will be getting in sometime early afternoon, it would be great to get out for a ride in the evening! Let us know what will work good for you and we will make sure we get there in time.

I'd like to ride on thurs night, anyone PM me if they want to meet up. I hardly see Yamaha's on the trails around here, would be fun to ride in a pack of the beasts!

We are here. Hotel is pretty nice! a little dated but clean and comfortable! This is our first time in the area and it looks like it will be very scenic! we are waiting to here from Exciter89 and then we are going to hit the trails! We are wondering if anyone is planning on being here Thursday so we can plan our leaving time for the Am. Let us know, we hope to see some other members!

For anyone arriving later tonight or in the morning, we will plan on leaving the hotel around 9 am. Please send me a pm and I will give you my cell number otherwise, Mr. Sled will be in this evening around 9 or 10 pm. and a couple others arriving in the morning between 8 and 8:30 am. The trails are in great shape with very little traffic. Hope to see you out here!

Did you get that bearing fixed? Wish I could have been around longer to ride more, but silver bay is awesome too! I hope to see some pics from the St Croix ride guys!

Exciter89 said:
Did you get that bearing fixed? Wish I could have been around longer to ride more, but silver bay is awesome too! I hope to see some pics from the St Croix ride guys!
Bearing is Fixed! Had to go to Hauck to get it but she is done! Thanks for the ride yesterday! wish it could have been longer! we will see you next year!

I had a blast!!!

"HI LOOK ITS TY TV" :) LOL,
"MY Name Is JEN FROM TY"...LMAO

Its really to bad that more of you did not attend. I would say that was some of the nicest trail I was on this year and the scenery was a joy. Hats off to the clubs in WI Poke County.

Mark, please post the TY TV link :) I didnt want to snap up your glory.... great work ;)!

Back