disconecting oil injection 700 viper

glinfam

VIP Member
Will I be ok disconecting oil injection and running pre mix on 02 700 viper. My main concern is the injection line to base of block!

I'm no professional wrench, but I've read on here that most TY'ers recommend to NOT disconnect the oil line -- that it's very reliable and more effective than premix.....

I know TY'ers have been very consistent about this. You may even want to try a search!

Mike

Ya know, I just realized I bet you are asking about your 4 stroke RX 1!!!!!!

What I was referencing was Viper and SRX threads I've read, so I'm very sorry.

There is actually a 4 stroke forum (this is the 2 stroke forum!) -- Just click the link at the top left of the page.

Then I'd register there and post this under the RX section, or better yet, the Turbo/ Supercharger section.

Good luck!!!!

Mike

No I am refering to my 76 srx that I have been running a 700 viper motor in for the last 2 years and I am getting close to raping up the Turbo on it.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to disconnect that as it feeds the bearing directly. In fact I am not sure if premix could even get to the bearings effectively enough. I am just playing off memory though, I am sure other guys will know better for sure.

Back