Best place for OEM parts

snopax

Hey guys... Checked port Yamaha and am pretty impressed with their OEM part prices. Anyone know of a better site for OEM parts (assuming we are not breaking any forum rules?)

This thread is "okay" seeing how no one is actually pushing a site. I do buy my yamaha parts from port for a couple reasons. Not only is kevin a fellow rider and a sponsor of this site, he knows what he is doing. Very knowledgeable. I do what I can to support the sponsors of this site, as they are the reason we are still up and running. I think of it as giving back for the information I receive here.

1CrazySledder said:
This thread is "okay" seeing how no one is actually pushing a site. I do buy my yamaha parts from port for a couple reasons. Not only is kevin a fellow rider and a sponsor of this site, he knows what he is doing. Very knowledgeable. I do what I can to support the sponsors of this site, as they are the reason we are still up and running. I think of it as giving back for the information I receive here.
Nothing wrong with that. I generally print out a parts list from the lowest price i can find on the net then bring it to the local dealer and they have matched it thus far.

Been dealing with Justin at Honda East for over 1 1/2 years now, free shipping and he is VERY competitive. 419-891-1230

Dave

captnviper said:
Nothing wrong with that. I generally print out a parts list from the lowest price i can find on the net then bring it to the local dealer and they have matched it thus far.

I have 2 choices... drive to find a dealer or price shop online. I have a Yamaha dealer within 2 miles of my house. If you even mention the word snowmobile in there you might as well be looking for the door !! And yes, I'd like to thank all the site sponsors. Let's face it. There's NOWHERE you can go to get the awesome help and advice we get from this site !!

pipdviper said:
I have 2 choices... drive to find a dealer or price shop online. I have a Yamaha dealer within 2 miles of my house. If you even mention the word snowmobile in there you might as well be looking for the door !! And yes, I'd like to thank all the site sponsors. Let's face it. There's NOWHERE you can go to get the awesome help and advice we get from this site !!

I'm from PA as well and there is a dealer about 10 minutes from my house that's the same way. Ask for a sled part and they look like you just insulted their mom or something. I have to either drive an hour to a dealer and pre-pay for my parts, then drive back again when there in, or order them online.

I have ordered from Port before, and they were great. So IMO since they support this great site, there's your answer! ;)!

Yamaha Sports Plaza will beat Port Yamaha's prices hands down or anyone elses prices check them out. My buddy that works at a Yamaha dealership can't even get parts that cheap with his discount.

yamahasportsplaza has the best prices on belts 8dns are less tha $50 parts arent too bad

I have found that yamaha sports plaza's prices are cheaper 85% of the time. Which is good enough for me. My closest dealer is now 20 miles away and the one time I went there the service was aweful. I have no problem waiting a week for parts then getting them at a dealership where they don't care about the customer, just making a sale. I will galdly let a dealership in WA have my money and business since the price is right, and they helped me out by overnighting me some parts at no additional charge so I could ride with some friends, that is why yamahasports plaza has kept me as a customer.

Adam

Back